Chapter 1

Reader's POV (Past)

"Y/n, come on now honey bun! We're gonna be late for the picture taking." My mum called and I run towards her.

"Coming mama!" I exclaimed and when she saw me, she tickled me which I giggled.

"There's my honey bun!" I squealed as she continued tickling me.

"Mama mama stop! It tickles!" I laugh.
She did stop then look at me in the eye.

"I love you so much Y/n." She kiss my forehead.

"And I love you too mama!" I put her into an embrace and we heard our car honking.

"Come on you two, we're gonna be late!" Daddy shouted.

"Let's go." Mama held and we both went into the car.

This is my family. I was the only child of the family. I don't care if I have a brother or a sister because we're already happy but I would definitely want one if I get the chance.

I was seven years old. My daddy is a lawyer and my mama was a Nurse. They do everything for me to keep me happy and there's nothing else I could ever ask for.

But who would ever thought that in one accident, everything can be taken away from you in just one blink.

While daddy was driving, I was looking out on the window, taking in the view when we pass a happy family on the road. I always wanted my parents to be by my side and to never leave me.

With them, I would never feel alone or sad because they're my light and happiness. Someone once ask me if I ever have a power, what would I choose?

I told them that if I do have a power, I would choose the power of summoning so whenever I feel lonely, I could just summon my parents so I could not be lonely and would be safe around them.

I was brought back to reality when I heard my mum screaming 'WATCH OUT' to daddy and when I look at the front, I saw that there was a child who looks the same age as me.

He ran past the road so daddy had to avoid bumping him, but he lost control of the wheel and we collided into car. Everything went blurry to me and I cannot hear anything, but this was not the time to black out.

I tried clearing my eye sight and when it became clear, I saw the worst thing that I ever saw in my life. There in front of me, was my daddy who were covered in blood at the driver's seat.

"Daddy?! Daddy!" I screamed, not really minding about the blood that was dripping across my face.

All I care was to see my daddy alive and well. I then heard a grunt from mama and when I saw her, her head was bleeding and her eyes were half open.

"Y-Y/n sweetie, y-you need to g-get out." She said, barely even talking.

"No mama! I won't! I'll save you!" I screamed while getting out of my seat and out of the car, then open the door to mama's side.

I tried getting her out but her legs was stuck under her seat.

"R-run..." She loudly whisper.

"No! I won't leave you! I-I could save you mama! I promise! Just help me get you out!" I could smell the gasoline and when I look outside, a fire was surrounding us slowly.

"G-go! Can't you listen? Please, just run sweetie!" My mum was now yelling while pushing me backwards, but I resisted.

"No! Don't leave me please! I need you! I need daddy! Please don't leave me! You promise we would be together til the end! You promise mama you promise!" I was now crying so hard.

"I'm sorry sweetie if I cannot keep that promise but p-please promise us this, please stay safe and l-live happily! Don't shed tears to us because you know we don't like s-seing you c-cry. P-please, be... happy..." That was the last word she said as her eyes shut close and her hand fell on her side.

My body weakens and my sight began to blur. Just as I was about to try and get mama out, someone pulled me away from her. I screamed at the top of my lungs while I struggle to escape the grip of whoever was holding me.

"Let me go! Let me go! Mama! Daddy! Help! Please, don't leave me!" I kept screaming and stop when our car exploded.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

PRESENT

And from that day on, the person who saved me, adopted me and treated me like his own child. At first I didn't trust him, nor talk to him but as the time past, I started talking to him.

His name is Dylan and he was the one who taught me Nen. Turns out that I'm a Specialist and the ability that I choose was to be able to summon anyone by my side.

I chose this so I don't have to be lonely anymore. Whenever I need someone, I could just call them and they will appear as if they were always there.

There's a catch though, in order to summon the person, I must first make a contract with them. But not just convincing it, the person must say the word 'I agree for you to summon me anytime you want'

Another condition is that I can only summon at least three people a day since it contains so much energy. I know I could have chosen other Nen ability but I didn't regret choosing what I have now.

I could also summon any things that I already touch. This ability allows me to save energy. It was Dylan's idea to add this ability so I don't have to rely on others that I will summon to save me.

There's a weakness in my Nen ability though. If I summon more than three people, I could fall into a coma.