Chapter 4

Just when I thought it would be my end, I felt myself getting pulled to somewhere then I heard screaming and the smell of... fire? I quickly open my eyes to see Y/n down the ground crying with... Dylan on her knees. She look up to me with tears on her eyes.

"K-Killua... help D-Dylan! P-please!" She beg.

I rush to her side and take a look at Dylan. His chest was burnt and was bleeding so hard. I look around the room and everything was on fire. That's when I realize that Y/n summoned me at her house.

But who attacked them?!

"Killua, help Dylan! P-please!" Y/n pleaded once again but I couldn't do anything.

"K-Killua, take her away n-now..." Dylan whispered, only enough for me to hear since Y/n was crying so hard.

"Take her away now!" Dylan shouted and I flinch at the tone of his voice.

"Y/n, come on now." I told Y/n but she shook her head.

"N-no! Save my daddy... please Killua!" I was shock at what she just said.

This is the first time she called him by the name 'father

Flashback

"Yo Y/n, why don't you ever call Dylan 'Father'?" I ask Y/n.

"Why are you asking?" She question.

"Just curiosity." I replied. "Now answer my question."

It was the time when it was her birthday again so me and Gon paid her a visit. Gon was talking with Dylan while me and Y/n were on the grass, looking up the sky.

"Because I would like to call him my daddy for he's a father that I never had before. I don't want to call him father because he's not my real father and that would be like betraying my real father so I would like to call him daddy because he's the best father anyone could ever had!" She answered and I was taken aback by her answer.

'Now I get it, she wants to call Dylan her daddy because he's not his real father.'

(Do you get it??? I'm sorry if you don't)

End of Flashback

"Do it now Killua! And please, protect her!" Dylan demanded and I nod.

"Come on now Y/n." The words that came out of my mouth was barely hearable.

I carried Y/n and put her on my shoulder, where she throw her arms and legs from here to there, making it hard for me to keep her on balance.

"Kanmaru!" I activated God speed then ran as fast as possible away from the house.

We both ended up in the forest where I gently place her down.

"No! We have to go back! Killua bring me back!" She scream and I have to wrap my arms around her stomach to prevent her from running away.

"Father! Father don't leave me! I summon you by my side, Father Dylan, My Loving Daddy!" Her hands glows f/c and a light appear to where she extended her hand.

And just like that, Dylan appeared down the ground with a blink of an eye. This was the first time I saw her use her Nen and actually bring someone, not just me, but other people being summoned by her side.

"Daddy! Daddy please don't leave me, I love you so much!" Y/n yelled so I let her go.

Back then I thought she didn't treat Dylan as her father but now, I could see that he was a special dad for Y/n.

Dylan was now coughing blood and Y/n hug him, also getting soak with the blood of Dylan.

"Y-Y/n... d-don't cry... I-I love you s-so much... d-don't ever forget that! K-Killua..." When Dylan calls my name, I walk towards them.

"Y-yes sir." I was holding back my tears so I won't cry in front of them.

"P-promise me you would a-always t-take care of my d-daughter..." Dylan softly demanded instead of asking and I nod my head.

"I will... sir." I look the other way, not really wanting to cry since Dylan was like a big brother to me.

Suddenly, I felt something tugging my leg. I look down to see Y/n with puffy eyes now.

"K-Killua, bring me to the Hospital so I can summon daddy there. Please." She cried and I sigh.

I knelt down so I could be at the same level as her.

"Y/n, I won't do that. You can only summon three people per day and you already summoned three people today. You summoned me twice and then your dad here so I won't take the risk of you summoning four people. Three is your limit." I told her and she shook her head.

She tried standing up but then fell on her knees.

"W-we won't know if we don't t-try right? P-please..." I felt so sorry for Y/n right now.

"You can't even stand at your own two feet and you want to summon him again?!" I was now almost shouting at her and she kept her stubborn face on.

"I am not going to lose another important person in my life again! I already lose my parents before so I won't let my daddy be gone!" I was shock at the way she's shouting at me because she never heard her raise her voice like that to me before.

I sigh in defeat and was about to carry her but in a blink of an eye, I heard her screaming 'DADDY' and a grunt. What I saw before me gave me a shock. In front of me, a tall guy was holding a sword and was aiming for Y/n but Dylan went on the way and saved her.

"GO!" Dylan instructed me and I went out of my trance.

I pick Y/n up and activated Kanmaru. Without wasting anymore time, I left the place. Taking one last look on the attacker, I saw that he was wearing a white simple mask with multiple wholes and a red line above the eye and two red just by the cheek.