Chapter 11

"Please go inside and make our master happy, if he gets enough pleasure then you will get your money." He instructed me and I laughed at him.

"Pleasure? That's my thing!" Their master is disgusting!

"Anyways, I'll get going and check to see if the others is doing fine." He gave a fake smile and I gave one as well.

"See you later mister!"

So he drugs the woman and then play with them, that is unforgivable! I entered the room and let me just say that I was amazed by the design.

There were lots of expensive furniture from here to there and a big chandelier dangling down in the middle of the room. This guy is really rich.

I was too busy captivating the place that I didn't realised a person came until he spoke.

"Hey there." He greeted and I immediately paid my attention to him.

He has white hair and red eyes and he was wearing suit and tie. He was actually attractive but I can sense something powerful in him.

"Oh, h-hi! Sorry didn't notice you were there." I apologised and he chuckled.

Gosh he's really attractive! Wait, what am I thinking about?

"Anyways, my name is Dickson. What's yours?" He put out a hand and I widen my eyes as soon as I realised that he was the target.

"My name is Y/n L/n." I shook his hand and he chuckled.

"You're not drugged are you?" He asked and I've forgotten my plan.

"Ummm... no." I replied and he sweetly smile.

I didn't know why but I feel like I'm in love with him? Is this what they call love at fist sight?

"I see, you're the first one who came in here without getting drug." He commented and I laugh.

"Is that a good thing?" I questioned and he took a step towards me while touching my cheek softly.

As soon as I felt his touch, I wanted him to do more. It was like my body was asking for him. I never felt something like this before. Is this even possible?

"Well you could say that." He then smiled again and it made my heart flutter. "It will make it more fun for me."

Normal POV

"Brat! Oi brat speak to me!" Feitan had been calling you repeatedly on the communication that he gave you but you couldn't hear him.

Or would you rather say that you are under Dickson's spell. His Nen is to hypnotise people and put them under his control, but it only works on girls. Normally he would drug them so they wouldn't remember anything after he plays with them, but with you, he decided that he will have fun playing with you.

"Brat what is happening!" Feitan asked again as he was getting impatient.

The plan was for you to eliminate Dickson but you didn't expect that you'll be under his control. In fact, no one told you that his Nen ability was to hypnotise the women. Feitan was really mad when he knew that you couldn't do your job properly so he made his move. 

"Me coming brat, hold on. Me will save you." He muttered as he rushed towards your direction.

He went straight to where you went and many of the mafias blocked his way. He glared at all of them and got his sword out.

"Move out of my way." He quickly sliced the mafia's heads off and this is when the people around them started screaming and running out of the place.

Feitan kicked the door open and that's when the professional assassins blocked his way.

"Feitan help me!" He heard over the communication and he clicked his tongue.

"Tch. I'm coming brat." He said annoyed but not because of you, but because he's going to get delayed saving you.

"Now now don't cry, I promise I will make this quick. I'm really impressive by you Y/n, you managed to break my spell!" Feitan heard and this made him more angry.

He quickly finished the five assassins but he was struggling a little bit at the last three. Although comparing his skills to them, he was still stronger and powerful. He was just outnumbered.

"Please stop!" Feitan heard you begging and he knew that this was when she needed him the most.

Reader's POV

I didn't have any choice, I had to summon someone. Feitan was taking too long and Dickson had already taken off all of my clothing.  All was left was my undergarments and bra. How did I manage to break his spell? Well let's just say that I heard Feitan's voice. Don't know why that help but it did.

"You really turn me on Y/n, I'm so excited to taste you!" Dickson was really strong, I couldn't even fight back.

I might have broken his spell but my body won't move on it's own. It's like he can't control my mind but he can control my body.

"Please, stop!" I cried and he just laugh maniacally. 

I put out my hand and tried thinking of who can defeat him. I don't know everyone's Nen ability in the troupe yet, Gon and Killua are inside Greed Island, Kurapika might kill me and Feitan once he finds out that we're part of the Phantom Troupe and Hisoka, don't really want to call that creepy clown anymore.