Chapter 6

Author: Guys help me give the characters nickname and sorry for not updating for too long

Feitan
Gon
Shalnark
Chrollo
Nobunaga
Leorio
Machi
Pakunoda
Uvogin

Thanks dor your help
-----
"There you are! Where have you been! It's dinner time." I heard Bisky saying and I opened my eyes to see myself back with Gon, Bisky and Y/n.

"This is the last time I'm summoning for today, I've reach my limit." Y/n said and she handed me a plate of food.

"Thanks..." I said and she nods.

"Bisky was getting impatient because you were too slow so she got me to summon you."

This is the second time she saved me without her knowing. Next time, I might die for sure

Reader's POV

"I'll just go and take a walk, I won't be far." I told Bisky after I finished eating and she nodded.

I went to the nearby lake and took a stroll. I observed the moonlight that was flowing onto the water. I then remembered what happened earlier, I summoned someone to protect me again.

"I'm still weak..." I murmured to myself as I sat down and stared at my reflection.

I then saw a person across me, he was sleeping peacefully under the three. He had raven hair, he was wearing a black cloak and half of his face was covered with bandanna that has a skull printed on it.

With my curiosity, I jumped over the lake and slowly walked towards him.
I was walking very carefully so I wouldn't wake him up. I stop when I was only half a metre from him. I bent down to see his face closer.

I was amazed to see how handsome he was even though half of his face was covered. I don't know why but I really want to see his full face so I slowly reach for his scarf. I haven't even touched his scarf when suddenly, he opened his eyes and grabbed my wrist.

The next thing I know, I was pinned down the ground and I could feel a blade on my neck. I could feel an intent kill coming out from him and I tried calming myself down. If I want to be stronger, I have to face the challenges on my own. Plus I can't summon anyone anymore so yeah, this is on my own.

"Who are you." He was demanding an answer.

I pushed his left arm that was pinning me down then I rolled over. I quickly stood up and summoned a sword. He attacked me but I deflected him. Our swords clashed against with each other and I was losing.

He was so fast that I can't even keep up with him. He disappeared and appeared behind me in a blink of an eye and I had to summon a shield to block his attack but his attack was too strong that it made me stumble forward.

This is not good, I can't beat him! I'll be dead in no time!

And I was right, with his great speed he managed to pushed me down to the ground. I grunted in pain and he walked towards me and he was sending me a chilling glare. He raised his sword and strike it down at fast speed.

I wasn't going to give up that easily, I kicked his left leg so he can avert the direction of his sword, which landed near my neck. I then took this opportunity to kick him under his jaw but he jumped up and I did a flip.

He landed at his feet at ease and I summoned another sword again and tried cutting him but he dodged it. For a small guy like him, which I'm smaller, he sure is fast and strong. Although he does not like wasting time because he charged at me again.

I tried thinking of a weapon that could help me escape and there was only one weapon that I could think of. A whip, I quickly summoned the whip and managed to capture his feet, I then pulled the whip as hard as I can, causing him to fall down the ground.

"Fei! Yo Fei! Where are you?" I heard a voice calling out and I widen my eyes as I knew that it was one of the raven haired guy's friend.

I summoned a smoke bomb and used it then ran away inside the forest. I hid behind the tree and saw a cheery blonde guy approaching the person whom he called 'Fei'

"What are you doing on the ground?" The blonde asked.

"Lying down stupid." The midget replied and I giggled at what he said.

I then left the place and went back to our camping ground. Everyone was already asleep, well except for Killua.

"Where have you been?" He asked me.

"Just walking around and having some fresh air." I replied then went to my spot without saying another word.

I thought about the guy that I fought before, Fei, I really want to see his full face. I was hoping that if we encounter each other again, he won't be trying to kill me. After thinking about him, I closed my eyes and let sleep take over me.

"N! Y/n! Yyyyyyy/nnnnnn!" I shot my eyes open when I felt someone shaking me. "You're finally awake."

It was none other than the Chocolate Lover.