Chapter 3

"I-it's a balloon you baka! Can't you see what it is?!" Killua quickly deflated the balloon then hid it behind him.

"Yes I do know it's a balloon, but what is it for?" You question.

"N-none of your business!" Killua turned around with a blushing face.

Not because he's in love, but because he lets you discover something very very important.

If Dylan finds out that I blew the surprise party, I'll be dead! Killua thought.

"A-anyways, a-are you alright? H-how did you end up in this place anyways?" Killua tried changing the subject, which you fell for it.

"Well Dylan ordered me to buy things then I took the short-cut and that man attacked me, covered my mouth so I won't be able to speak then I summon the Chocolate lover which is you to save me then here we are talking with each other... the end." You quickly summarise the recent event.

"Wait a minute, so are you saying that this man covered your mouth to prevent you from speaking?" Killua pointed at the man.

"Yeah, I guess so... why?"

"Nothing." Killua rub his chin then shrug it off as soon as he remembers that he needs to do something when he saw the balloon down the ground. "Right, we need to return home now. Your father might be worrying towards you."

"And why is that?"

"Well-maybe-because-we-were-preparing-a-surprise-Birthday-party-for-you-because-today-is-your-special-day-then-you-just-summoned-me-here-which-means-I-disappeared-at-your-house-so-" Killua stop at mid-sentence when he realize what he just said.

"What I mean is... nevermind." Killua mentally slap his face since he knew that he won't be able to return what he just said.

"Surprise Birthday party? Oh yeah, I forgot that it's my birthday today. Awww you guys, you didn't have to!" You smiled weirdly as mix emotions flow up your body.

"Oh man, your old man is going to kill me!" Killua frown at you and you giggle at his reaction.

"You know, you look cute that way. Don't worry, I won't tell Dylan that I found out about the 'suppose' to be my birthday party surprise. Hehe." You commented, making Killua blush in embarassment.

You quickly put out your phone and took a photo of him then ran away, not really minding about the man who just attack you, or that's what you thought. For you, you already forgotten about him but to Killua, he couldn't stop thinking about your attacker.

Killua's POV

"Oi! Come back here and delete that photo!" I ran after Y/n and when I caught up to her, I grab her phone then deleted the picture she took of me. "You know it's not nice to take someone's picture without their permission."

"Like I care. Bleh." She sticks her tongue out like a five year old and I just shrug since I won't be able to win towards her, in fact, I could never win at all.

"Shall we?" I ask Y/n while turning around and bending down.

"I don't want to get on your back, I could walk back on my own thank you very much." She said stubbornly and I rolled my eyes.

"Well you leave me no choice. If we walk back, Dylan would really start to worry you know. Kanmaru!" I sigh to myself while carrying her in a bridal style way and grab the things that she drop then ran back to her home.

I will return here

Time skip

Y/n blew the candle and everyone cheered for her. I still couldn't take away my thoughts to the man who attacked her.

If that man covered Y/n's mouth, then he knew what her Nen ability is and if he knew Y/n, what would be the reason of kidnapping her? What's worse than that, who is the man and what does he wants from Y/n?

"Ummm, can I go use the restroom?" I ask Dylan and he nods.

"Sure." I saw on his face that he was worried and I nod to him, letting him know that I will tell him everything later.

Instead of going to the restroom, I went out the window and used my full speed.

"Kanmaru!"

I made it back to the alley-way in just five second. When I got there, the man wasn't there anymore.

"Kuso! (Dammit)" I said to no one.

Something caught my eye down the ground so I knelt down on one knee to see what it was.

"What the..." I muttered to myself as I saw a message down the ground but it was written in blood.

'GIVE US Y/N IF YOU DON'T WANT ANYONE ELSE TO DIE'

Another thing that caught my eye was a purple looking goo down the ground just near the blood to where the man use to lie before. I touch the goo and felt it.

"Very sticky and slimey." I said to no one.

I smelled the goo and smell a very deadly poison in it. If I wasn't immune in poison, I would probably die in an instant.

Why do they want to get Y/n that bad?

Just as when I was about to stand up, I felt a presence behind me. Activating my kanmaru, I quickly dodge the attack of the person and appeared behind him in a blink of an eye. I sharpen my nails and pointed it at the neck of the unknown person.

"Move and you're dead, scream and you're dead, try anything and you're dead. You can only speak when I tell you to. If you don't answer my question, you are good as dead." I threatened the person and he seems to be listening to me.

"Who are you and what do you need from Y/n?" I ask the person and he chuckles.

"You're all gonna die!" I heard him press something and it took me milliseconds to process what was happening.

Bomb!

It was too late for me to run away since the guy held my hands. I close my eyes and waited for my life to end.

I guess this is where I meet my end. Gon, Y/n, Kurapika, Leorio, gomene, I won't be able to see you guys at York New city anymore.

(The setting takes place when Killua and Gon were at the Greed Island and Killua was taking his Hunter exam. He just finish it so now he went to visit you because it was your birthday)