Chapter 8

"Whoa, that's a pretty cool Nen!" He commented. "Is it okay if you see our boss? I would love you to be part of our troupe!"

"No!" Feitan immediately protested and I gave him a confused look.

What is his problem with me? First he tried killing me and now he doesn't want me to join his troupe? Wait, do I even want to join their troupe? I mean, I don't know any of them and I only met Shalnark today. Although he was nice so far so... why not?

"Actually yes, I think I would love to join your troupe." I told Shalnark and he grinned.

"Yay! Although we would need to leave the game." He stated and I nodded.

"I'm ready."

"Tch." And there goes the emo guy again.

Seriously, what is his problem with me?

As soon as I got out of the game, I was inside of what it seemed like an abandoned building with ten people scattered around the room. When they saw me, some of them went on their guard.

"Yo Danchou, this is Y/n. She got a rare Nen ability and I would like to have your permission for her to join the troupe." Shalnark exclaimed and the person whom he called Danchou, a guy with a Saint Peter's cross on his forehead, walked towards me.

"Rare Nen ability? Entertain me." The so called boss instructed.

I looked at Shalnark and he nodded at me. I tried thinking of who should I summon and I could only think of one. I felt his Nen here when I got out of the game so it means that he's back in this world. I extended out my hand and I could feel all eyes on me.

"I summon you by my side, Hisoka the Creepy clown!" I called out to him and just like that, he appeared beside me.

I could hear the girls gasping and looking the other way while the boys, except for Feitan, were snickering. I looked at Hisoka whom I just summoned and he was... fully naked. It was a good thing that he was covering his jun jun otherwise that would have ruined my innocent eyes.

"Y/n cover your eyes!" I heard Shalnark shouted as he pulled me towards him and he made me face the other way.

"Y/n my Princess, why in the world would you summon me her?" Hisoka sneered and I felt chills going down my spine. "Wait, let me change that question. What are you doing in a place like this?"

"Interesting..." I heard the boss muttered and I could see that he was amazed by what I just showed him. "Y/n, you are now a member of the Phantom Troupe."

I widen my eyes at what he just said.

"W-wait, did you just say Phantom Troupe?" I repeated and he nodded.

"Yes, the Phantom Troupe." And I felt my world stopped spinning.

The Spiders that Shalnark was talking about, it was the Phantom Troupe. I thought it was just another name of a group but I never expected it to be the Phantom Troupe. Kurapika had been searching for them for a long time and now I'm joining their group? This is insane!

"Wait, no no no no. I can't join your group." I took back what I said and the moment I finished my sentence, I felt a blade on my neck.

"We're not really forcing you to, it's either you join or you die." The boss basically didn't give me a choice because I could feel the intent kill coming out from Feitan.

Hisoka already left to get a new set of clothes so there's no one who can save me. Shalnark was giving me a worried look as well and I could tell that he also can't do anything once their boss made his decision.

"Me ready to kill her." Feitan said and I could feel my sweats building up.

I took a deep breath because I know that I have no choice but to join them.

"Fine, I'll join the troupe." I breathed out and Feitan retrieved his sword.

"Tch." He clicked his tongue again and glared at me.

Guess he really hate me that much huh? What did I even do for him to hate me?

"Thank you Y/n, my name is Chrollo Lucilfer. I will get you to meet the other member after you get your tattoo. Feitan, could you please give Y/n her tattoo?" Chrollo ordered and it just made my situation worst.

"Follow me." Feitan demanded while walking to who knows where.

"Is he going to kill me?" I asked Shalnark and he gave me a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry, he won't. He's not allowed to anyway." He replied and I sigh in relief.

"Well I guess I get to live for another day." I jokingly said and he laugh.

"Oi brat, hurry up!" Feitan called out again and I ran towards him.

Geesh, someone has anger issue!

We went to a room where I guess they do their tattoo. Feitan went to the tattoo machine (Idk what it's called) and then he faced me.

"Sit." He ordered and I obeyed because I was avoiding to get killed by his hands tonight. "Where do you want your tattoo?"

That's probably the longest sentence he told me ever since since we've met each other.

"Here." I pointed at my right abdomen.