Chapter 1

My "name" is Raven Demontria. I am the goddess of Fear, Flight, Time, Monsters, and Creations.

Creations are my favorite domain because I can create or demolish anything. I am stronger than any God or Titan. Even Chaos himself fears me. (Did you get the joke?) I have black eyes and waist long black hair. I have white wings outlined in gold that are made out of Imperial Gold. I have Red Ichor, so I can blend in with the mortals easier.

Unlike the Olympians, I am NOT bound by ancient laws that keep me from seeing my Demigod children. Not like I have any. I don't have any children for many reasons, but the main reasons are 1. I don't want them to have a troubling life as a demigod, 2. Most males are self-absorbed and extremely rude.

I have the same power as each Olympian, and God/Goddess. When they blessed me as a child, it made that one individual power stronger. I am not someone who you want to make mad. I can destroy planets just by thinking it. My Greek form: I am not lousy, selfish, nor do I take it upon myself to interpret prophecies that could cause the destruction of Olympus(a.k.a Hera).

I am the one who brings most Demigod children to either Camp Half-Blood, or Camp Jupiter, in disguise of course. I don't have a champion, and none have proven worthy of my blessing. Someone selfless, kind, smart, and loyal will receive it, and become powerful beyond compare. I have not come upon someone worthy enough in my time as a Goddess.

If I decide to come to camp, I will appear in a different form, a small girl, barely the age of 13 and have been "claimed" by Poseidon but in reality I begged him to (fake) claim me so that I would be treated as a regular camper, and not a Goddess. In "reality" I am seen as a twenty-year-old woman with swimmers body, rippling muscles lining, friendly and at the same time deadly. I have more surprises revealed later on.

I was trained extremely hard from a young age in each weapon, and form of martial arts. I practiced every single power every other day. The days when I didn't use my powers, I trained in hand-to-hand combat, with swords, and I trained my lungs. I ran one mile more than the last day to build up my stamina. I can run 30 miles before I get tired, because of my hard training.

Also, I train with my wings: to control, to make sudden stops, to fight in the air, to fly extremely fast (90 mph) and last but not least, my reflexes. Each individual sense of mine is trained to the fullest. I can hear far, see far, and smell things in a deeper sense.

Raven P.O.V

I was running as fast as I could dodge to and from, around trees above rocks, but the monsters were catching up, especially since I have been running for 6 days straight. I saw in the clearing the pine-tree from my visions and ran towards it.

As soon as I passed it the monsters couldn't peruse me. "Huh" I though,"this should be a good time to catch my breath. " My victory, however, did not last long. Turning slowly, I saw about 200 armed Demigods pointed their weapons my way. A guy and what I am assuming is his girlfriend walked over to me, just by the way they carried themselves I understood that they were the leaders of camp, and were not to be messed with, but I had a trick or two up my sleeve.

After I finished my training, I gave myself the scent of a Child of Poseidon, just to mess with my "dear" father. The guy has black messy hair and sea-green eyes while the girls had gray stormy eyes, and straight blond hair. Both looked ready to kill if I was an enemy.

Just then, a glowing appeared above my head, the symbol if a trident. Just then Chiron, apparently the director of camp came. He said " all hail , wait what your name?" I reply with a hint of venom  " Raven, Demontria" "All hail Raven Demontria, daughter of the Sea-God; earth-shaker, storm bringer, father of horses" Every Demigod knelt, while the boy looked shocked and the girl looked suspicious.

I have to admit, I probably should've changed my appearance, but now it's too late. "Just great" I thought to myself, it's your first day and you already made a camper suspicious of you.