Chapter 2

Raven P.O.V

After the crowd dispersed, the black haired boy and the blond haired girl came up to me. " Hi, I'm Perseus, but call me Percy. I'm your half-brother, and this," he said motioning to the girl next to him " is Annabeth" while Percy was introducing her, she kept her gray eyes on me glaring.

"So, I guess I will be showing you around camp" said Percy, " that is if you're okay with it " " yeah, sure " I replied hastily. The girl, or Annabeth seemed to hate the idea of use two being together, and her eyes held suspicion. I guess she had a right to be suspicious, I mean come on!, Percy and I look NOTHING alike; he had black messy hair with sea-Greek eyes while I had black waist long hair, black eyes and hidden white and gold wings.

Ugh!, I mentally slapped myself, I should've changed my appearance to match Poseidon's offspring! Percy showed me the training area, the lake, the dining area, the infirmary, the cabins and finally the cabin I would be staying at. It reminded me of the sea. It was a teal-blue caving with aqua beds and a little water-fountain with coins, I assume for Iris messaging.

Since I only had my backpack with me, I decided to leave my things in there, it's heavily enchanted that only I can open it and it can hold and infinite amount of things and still was nothing. Lucky for me [note the sarcasm] capture the flag was tonight.

It was Poseidon's team (which consisted of the Athena, Apollo, Dionysus, and Hephaestus cabins) vs Zeus's team (which consisted of Ares, Aphrodite, Hermes, and Demeter)

I was stationed by the water with Percy since we are both the children of the sea, we can heal faster, move quicker, and are altogether better when we are with water. As long as no one truly scared me or jabs a knife in my back, my wings will stay invisible. The horn sounded, stating the game was ON!