Chapter 4

Raven P.O.V
Dream

I was in the throne room of the Olympians, and the usual yelling was taking place along with flares, and arguments from decades ago. Zeus and Hera were fighting over marriage and Zeus' manny affairs, Apollo and Artemis were arguing about who is older, Hestia is tending to the hearth, Hermes is talking on the phone, Dionysus is asleep on his throne, Aphrodite was fixing her make-up, Ares and Hephaestus were glaring at each other, Demeter is talking about crops, and Athena and Poseidon were having their usual fight over Athens.

Then Zeus seemed to "see me"; but he couldn't right!? "This is all a dream" I told myself, but I was silently doubting myself. The Zeus cleared his throat, "it seems we have a visitor" he said looking straight at me, he picked up his master bolt and aimed, but before he could strike, Hestia intervened. " Lord Zeus, it seems that is we look closer we could find the clues of why she is here?" She said gesturing to me. Zeus thought about it "extremely hard" he was stroking his beard and everything! Like whom is he? Merlin the magician? " Fine, tell us your name and what business you have here" he demanded.

I mentally rolled my eyes, how much more of his drama am I going to have to suffer through in this dream. " My name is Raven, and even I don't even know why I am here." Athena was the first to react her eyes scanning me and observing my every move; she seems to have found something because she let out a gasp.

I was about to reply but Zeus beat me to it " Why is a daughter of Poseidon here!" He boomed. Just then Poseidon looked at me, almost studying me " She is no daughter of mine " The Olympians gasped thinking he disowned me. " No, I didn't disown her, she isn't even my daughter.

Also, besides her black hair she doesn't even look like me, in fact, she looks like a daughter of Nyx" Again chaos erupted in the throne room, but this time Athena was the one to make everyone was quiet. " Don't you see it? Don't you feel the power radiating from her, her aura is stronger than ours, and" she said throwing a knife at my back, which I immediately deflected with my wings, " look at the wings.

Think about how can you not see this? " The Olympians stared at me, until one by one recognition passed onto their faces. All but Zeus, just as he was going to yell, Athena stopped him with a glare, " for those who cannot or don't see it yet" she said looking at Zeus " It is our long-lost goddess Seris (pronounced se-reece)"

The Olympians look at me, wide-eyes that I'm alive. This first to speak was the only person whom they knew I would listen to. My uncle Hades. [Even though he shouldn't be on Mount Olympus until the Winter Solstice, I assume Zeus told him to come here and fast] " Seris, you need to come back to Olympus where you belong. Please just tell us where you are, and we'll come get you. " Before I could respond I was snapped out of my dream over.

I woke up to Percy leaning over my bed laughing while I was soaking wet, quickly willing myself dry I turned and glared a Percy, only to find that he was looking at me very intently. " Um. Percy? Why were you staring at me?" I asked. " I was trying to wake you up for 30 minutes straight, and you were still, not moving and really pale, the only indication you were alive was the rise and fall of your chest" He said looking concerned. " Oh, yeah. Ha, must've been a wonderful dream, a-any w-ways b-bye!"

I rushed into the bathroom and quickly changed into a sleeveless top and some shorts, then ran out avoiding Percy, so he wouldn't ask about my dream. As soon as I got out, Annabeth came up to me, suspicion in her eyes. She looked intently at me before saying " I don't believe you're a daughter of Poseidon, you don't even look like him. You don't have green eyes you don't have a tan and the only thing you do have is black hair. If I didn't know better, you must be a daughter of Nyx, but you're too kind like a daughter of Iris, but you have that anger that children of Hades posses. I will find out who you really are...