Prologue

(Between 700 BC and 600 BC)

Kronos had fallen. The last titan - the most devious - was the last to succumb to the gods' strength. His evil ways would fall to a new era. The fifth age. Zeus' rule would lead to a new golden age, better and brighter than the last. He vowed to rule with a kind, but firm hand of justice.
Only a short while after Zeus was crowned king of the gods, the bodies of the dead were brought in to be burned. Shroud upon shroud passed the six eldest gods, brought by satyrs and nymphs, each newly-deceased hero a fresh wave of tears. These heroes had died to protect the gods. They died to save the world from the evil rule of the titans.
With each soulless body that passed them, the gods' heads hung lower in grief. They had known the heroes personally. Friends and loyal worshippers, all prepared for a brighter future.
Once the two hundredth body was laid on the pyre, the last spirit could rest in peace.
***
(Between 500 BC and 300 BC)

"I have a plan."
The gods groaned. That line was never good, especially coming from Zeus' mouth.
Ever since he'd become king, things were bad. Better than the reign of the titans, but still bad. Zeus controlled everything. He drew the skies as his domain, banishing one of his brothers to the underground, and the other to rule the waters of the mortal realm.
The Olympian council, once six, grew to twelve, though most of the new members were Zeus' own children, besides his brother, Poseidon, sisters, Hera, Demeter, and Hestia, and Aphrodite, a goddess who appeared from the ocean shortly after the first war.
"What is your idea, father?" Athena - the newly born goddess of wisdom and warfare - asked, if only to humor her father.
"We should create a new child. All of us. The ultimate child to help us win any war that comes our way. We must defend our rule of this earth. We have already had to face the titans and the giants. Who knows what will come next?"
The remaining Olympians were stunned into silence. Zeus wished to create a child? One with no set mother or father, but a hybrid of their power? A living weapon?
Artemis shook her head at her father. He had enough children already, but now he wanted to create the ultimate weapon? He clearly wasn't thinking straight. What if it was defective? What if it was too powerful to be controlled? What if it was the next threat that her father was dreading?
"All in favour?" Zeus asked, glaring around at his family.
A few of the gods - Ares, Apollo, and Aphrodite - raised their hands, but the others were hesitant.
Zeus' glare intensified, and seven more hands reached towards the ceiling.
And so it began.
Zeus brought out a cauldron, already bubbling with dark liquid over a fire. His smirk grew as the olympians stood from their thrones, ready to bestow gifts upon the boiling broth.
Hestia went first. She approached the cauldron cautiously. Peering over the rim, she recoiled slightly at the hissing, spitting potion. Steeling her nerves, she waved a hand over it, letting a few sparks of fire fall from her fingers.
Hera went after her elder sister. Less than one hundred years ago, Zeus had tricked her into marrying him against her will. Together, they'd had many children, and now, Zeus wanted another, more powerful than all the rest.
She knew more than most how difficult Zeus could be, so, to unburden the child of her husband's heavy expectations, she removed her necklace - made of only the finest imperial gold - and dumped it into the cauldron.
Zeus stepped up after his wife. "I gift the child with lightning!" he announced. He pointed at the bubbling liquid, sending a zap of electricity flying into it.
Hades was next.
"I do not believe that this is a good idea," he said in his usual sullen voice. Ever since he'd drawn the short straw in the domains, he'd been banished to the Underworld. Forbidden from entering Olympus, with the exception of the Winter Solstice, he'd officially taken on the aspects of his realm.
Despite his great depression, he did not want to burden the child, so he waved his hand over the cauldron, allowing shadows to seep into the broth. The child would be able to hide from his brother in times of distress.
Poseidon was next in line after his younger, then older brother. "I will give the champion the same abilities of my demigod children, though to a lesser extent, and many will only begin to show as he or she grows," he said.
Zeus merely nodded, gesturing to the potion impatiently.

Demeter didn't want her child to starve while she made her journey to Camp Half-Blood, so the gift bestowed was growing crops. Hephaestus- to forge perfectly Ares- to be invincible in battle Aphrodite- to be very beautiful Hermes- to be very swift Dionysus- to grow vines Apollo- to heal anything Artemis- to hunt perfectly Athena- to be very wise Persephone- to grow flowers Nike- Victory Nyx- to be able to see in darkness Nemesis- to curse people with bad luck Iris- to message freely [Iris Message] The cauldron began to bubble and start to simmer, then, in a blinding white light, a baby's crying could be heard. The Gods and Goddesses felt the child could be made into a Goddess. They decided that at the age of twenty, concealed in a form of thirteen, she would make her way to Camp Half-Blood to train and to become a strong warrior. To prepare, they decided that Artemis and Athena would train her. They named her Raven, because of her raven black hair, and sharp black eyes. Name: Raven Demontria, Eye color: Black, Personality: Kind, Devoted, Powers: one from each god, Goddess?: Yes , Fatal Flaw: Sacrifice