Chapter Nine

Raven's memories:

Aphrodite- "Look, I don't want you to think you have a bad parent. I try, I really do, but you don't know how it feels to be the goddess of love, and not get any in return. My heart is weak, so weak that anytime affection is shown to me, I try to do anything to keep it. Just remember this, remember this anytime you have doubts about me, or my love.

Hera- "I am not nor ever will be "happily" married to Zeus. It's not even marriage! It was a setup, I was foolish enough to give him a challenge to complete in order to get me. Just know, remember, don't fall into a trap, don't let yourself be caught in that position."

Artemis- " I didn't become a maiden goddess because of my domain of virginity, I made my domain of virginity because I had gotten my heart broken by a man, the humans have gotten my story all wrong, when I was born, after delivering my brother, I grew up to my 16 yr old self, and fell in love.
We dated for 4 years before I realized that a piece was missing from the whole puzzle. Time and time again he would push off our fates for "work" but he wasn't the type for a job. One day, after our date was cut short, I followed him to a house that was not his. He was seeing a girl behind my back.

Enraged by this, I cursed both him and the girl, so when they die, they go straight to the fields of punishment. Remember my grudge is not a small misunderstanding, but an act of cruelty to one's feelings. I became the goddess of virginity to get my revenge for all those cheaters.

Hestia- " I chose not to marry because I believe in true love. Love that catches you on first sight, and gradually show you that your soulmates. I wanted that, but after many millennia of searching, I gave up searching but never lost hope. Remember, someone out their lives to love you, all you have to do it find him."