Chapter Ten

Ravens memories:

Log Entry: 406  Date: Unknown

Ever feel like you too young to be taken seriously? Living in your older siblings shadow? Being the last one to be heard from? Then you know my life, except more drama and immortality. As I was still training, I was a weak thing, I was laughed at, and made fun of.

I hated feeling weak, so I decided to become a warrior. I hate feeling like no one will listen to me. I realized I won't be notice by staying in the shadows. So I made trouble, rebelled, cursed the world each day, trained, and made myself someone, not waiting for someone to do it for me.

No one ever will. The truth, that I will hopefully forever keep with me, until my fading is that I willingly let Olympus and ignored contact with the Gods. I needed to vent my anger towards, everything!

I went to earth and hunted monsters. I was being chased to make an entrance. To prove that whatever conditions one's in, hey can still live through it. Feeling weak makes me weak. So I made myself strong.

At times, I felt the world was against me, and then, I realized it was always. It was always frowned upon to rebel against the rules set by the Gods or just against the Gods period. I didn't care, I wanted to be set apart. Become something my mothers couldn't.

Be something my fathers could never be. Cool headed who-contained, not-easiest offended and friendly to all children of other Gods.. Well
Lost anyways. I hold grudges against those who I know did so something. My life has been interesting so far. I met a guy in the city.

His name was Jake. He was so sweet and kind. I could tell he meant well and would never take advantage of one's state. I instantly trusted him and I guess has what Aphrodite would call a"crush" but I couldn't help it, generosity pulls my heart in but mercy pushes it away.

My personality is combined with the god, so I constantly have to think and make sure it's mine and not a mix of another's.
Jake was 17 had blond hair and dark blue eyes, and has a 5'8 height. He was a total people person and the world seemed to love him. I guess I did too....