Chapter 5

Raven P.O.V

As you know, Athena is a very persistent Goddess (because of her persistent knowledge) so it doesn't surprise me that her offspring are just as nosy.

I constantly had to look over my shoulder and make sure the "daughter of Athena" was not spying on me. She was constantly following me around, and tried to take me off guard with her identity questions.

That Annabeth is constantly trying to find out my secret while the other Gods are trying to find my location. The secret is eating at me every day, "who could I trust?, who could betray me? How would my parents react when they saw me? How would my fiancé feel? Could I trust a camp that had traitors and spies before?"

After I thought about it for a while more, I had come to my decision. I foresaw (since I have the gift of prophecy, and I may or may not have looked more into the future than I should have) that the Gods and Demigods from both camps would need my help soon.

I didn't want to but my fatal flaw was altruistic. 'I should wait till dinner, then tell them, I hope they won't be too mad, maybe even happy?" I thought to myself.
***
It was now dinner time, and I was starting to grow restless. I, as a Goddess do not have ADHD, but now I sure felt that way. My knees were moving up and down constantly, and I was drumming my fingers on the Poseidon table. Percy, being as "noble" as he is, started to talk to me about what was wrong. " Hey, uh Raven" "What Percy!?" I snapped, my nerves running.

Percy, of course didn't stop trying to talk to me, I guess snapping at him did seem to be a bother. "What's bothering you?" " I need to tell the camp an "announcement" "Oh, well let me help you, HEY!" Everyone instantly was quiet. "My Half-Sister Raven needs to tell you something!"

All eyes were turned to me, as I slowly stood and cleared my throat. "Uhm, yes thanks Percy. I have a confession to make, I am not who you think I am" Murmurings could be heard across the pavilion. Instantly weapons were pointed towards my neck.

I expected anger but not violence from the campers. Many things have changed since the Second Titan War. "I mean, my name and origins weren't true, everything else was. In fact, I'm a goddess." My true name is Seris, and I am the Goddess of: Time, Fears, Flight, Monsters, Creations and the first to be blessed by ALL 12 Olympians and an additional few minor Gods/Goddesses."

As I was speaking, I changed into my true form, a twenty-year old, with a swimmers body, with muscles outlining visibly. Black and Gold armor, and a Dark Blue Cape with holes for my wings. Two Chaos Metal sword appeared on my sides, and on across my back. An Obsidian helmet covered my head, went to my nose, and covered my neck. Black tattoos appeared on my arms. I was truly afraid of the numerous sounds of popping. Knowing either gain or loss awaited me. "A battle, and then a war." I slowly turned around and saw....