Book 1 End

They say "fading" is painful.
Some say it's like a burden coming off of you shoulders.
I say it's like nothing I've ever felt before.
It's exhilarating, but yet again sorrowful.
I love to be able to watch my child grow, and "accompany" him (of course without him knowing) everywhere. However, I cannot physically help him if and when he was in need, but it's better, to me, knowing that I cannot help him simply because I am not able, than being able and not helping because of ancient laws.
Watching him grow over the years warms my heart. I'm glad Ares is raising him well. I just wish I had more time to explain to him. It feels as if I just got him back only to leave him once more, but I know that fading is not an option for some that held power as much as I. I would return... Soon... Better than before, and I would claim my child, and hope that he accepts me, and still loves me even after leaving him.
--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N::
Hello my lovelies!!
I know it feels as if I havent updates in SO long!!
I had some personal issues to deal with, consisting of family death.
Family means the most to me, so please accept my absence..

Lets continue::;;

I will have Book 2 conning soon, however!!
Know that either:
a) I go through the book and FULLY edit it: grammar,punctuation,spelling,tense,descri-ption,word count,etc.
OR
b) I start Book 2 and not edit.

PLEASE COMMENT YOUR DECISION!!

Until next time my lovelies!!