Chapter sixteen

These next few chapters are dedicated to @hika_chan_rp thank you for your idea I appreciate it! Sorry this ones so short but it's late and I gotta sleep but I'll write the next part of your idea tomorrow Hika-Chan!

Thank you all for reading <3

I woke up with a start not remembering where I was. Then my mind rushed over what had happened. I sighed and got up and changed into my dress.

"Marie?" Hanna says from behind, startling me and causing me to jump.

"Sorry." She says.

"It's alright." I say putting my hair into a braid.

"We have a visitor later today." I widen my eyes and slip into my shoes.

"Who is it?!"

"Ciel Phantomhive. I pray you, keep Alois safe." She says worriedly. "After that incident at the ball, I don't know what Ciel is capable of. And his shadow of a butler."

___________________________

~That afternoon~

Ceil arrives in the carriage. Alois sits in his office gazing out the window while Claude is organizing a bookshelf. A smile stretches across his face.

"Holly, Marie!" After a few seconds, Holly opens the door and we step in.

"Yes, my lord?" Marie asks.

"Go down and greet Ciel. I'll be down in a moment." We walk out of the room and make our way to the door.

"Good morning, Ciel." Holly says opening one door as I hold the other. I try not to frown at him. He looks at me strangely and for a second his eye flicks to my shoulder then back to where he was looking before. He straightens his eyepatch.

"Take a seat." I say motioning toward the lounge.

They sit down in awkward silence. Ciel and Holly keep gazing at each other.

"What happened to the wound?" Ciel asks.

I stay silent and look away.

"Don't push her to talk of such matters." Alois walks to the middle if the room.

"Welcome, phantomhive."