Chapter 1

Y/n was a lone warrior who always fought on his own and never asked for help but was willing to die for his friends. Sadly none of his family is alive anymore.

One day while Y/n was training he felt a strong energy. He felt it coming from a nearby field so he decided to investigate.

When he arrived he was greeted by a green alien looking thing and a black haired man who was strong. They were fighting a man wearing armour with hair that reached the back back of his knees.

You decided to help these people out. They were clearly getting rekted by this guy. While fighting you kept hearing the long haired guy or raditz talking to the black haired man or goku the green thing was piccolo.

When raditz had seen you he was surprised talking about how all the sayians were dead and you are the few remaining. You were not aware of this. "Y/n do you not remember your best friend?"

You thought about for a bit and remembered raditz was your best friend and would always call him rax because it sounded cool.

When you were in middle of remembering he yelled " Y/n your such an idiot!" Looking up you were hit with a purple beam.

"Haha you've grown quite weak Y/n". This hurt coming from your only friend growing up.

You knew that he was evil and knew you had to kill him.

You know that even with all three of you can't win. Goku then say he has a plan of how Y/n and Goku will grab onto raditz giving piccolo time to charge up his attack.

You and goku had distracted him enough for piccolo to charge his attack fully.

"SPECIAL BEAM CANNON!!"

He missed.

You had to use the last bit of your energy to fight raditz for just a bit goku was a big help though.

Finally piccolo  had finished charging again and you and goku had latched on.

"SPECIAL BEAM CANNON!!"

He didn't miss this time.