Don't Forget People Even If They're Dead

This one has some plot holes which I tried to cover up. I failed. Idk why I did this either. The second one looks better honestly.
Tagging Author-san for the competition(book:Swallowed By Darkness)
AJSimagine
---------------

It was a normal day for everyone in 1-A. They went to class without worries. It was as if they didn't just forget something very dear to them. Or rather, some one.
No one even looked twice at the only deserted desk when they entered the classroom.
Uraraka was talking with the girls while they happily chatted about the recent happenings. Iida , Bakugo and some other guys were talking in the front of the class. Hagakure and Ojiro were talking in a corner with a warm air about them, and the rest of them were in their little groups. The chatting ceased when the teacher, Eraser Head, came in. He didn't know why everyone was ignoring the empty desk.

'Had someone sat there previously? Was there someone?' With those thoughts, he started roll call. 'Wasn't there someone missing?' He waved it off without hesitation before looking out the window. Drop. Drop. Drop.
No one cared for the person that previously occupied the desk. Nor for the carvings on it that showed his self hate and suicidal thoughts.

------------

In another part of Japan, a boy was standing in the rain completely drenched. His eyes scanned over the abandoned buildings as he murmured.

" ..... Who.... What...?...." the light in his eyes were dim and cold. The moment he came in contact with that man, everything changed. His friends. They had forgotten him. He knew it.
A man came out of the shadows of the buildings stealthily. The boy's pupils dilated as he stared at the man as he smiled slightly at the boy's broken look.

" Midoriya-kun" He said intimately like a best friend. He was far from that.

" ...You.... You did this...?" Izuku's eyes showed a glint of insanity. Of course, after what he had gone through, it was only natural. What had he done? Izuku's memories were all scrambled up. The result of forcefully placing memories into his head.
Those painful scenes. It was an enternity in those hateful memories. He was forgotten. He was forced to watch those memories of him being slowly forgotten and completely wiped from their minds. Along with memories of hate and disgust. Did they do it on purpose? Was he really their friends? They didn't even notice his odd behaviour! Why did they forget him? This was their fault! All their fault!
He didn't know why they forgot him. And he didn't care. It didn't matter anymore. He didn't care. His mind was already broken. He let out a crooked laugh.

" HaHahAHaah.....! HAhahaHAAHAhaah....!" The man smiled creepily as Izuku started laughing like that.

" What now? Midoriya-kun?" He asked in a creepy tone.

" They forgot me..? Huh? Everyone forgot me....? HaHAhaah.... if they forgot me.... I just have to forget them too right? If they're gone, I won't remember them right?" He let out another laugh with an smile that would send shivers up anyone's spine. He had lost it. Even his thinking was a bit... odd. The man smiled happily at his success. He just needs to report back to Shigaraki.

--------------

It was during the their their first training class they saw a slightly familiar person. But there was a completely unfamiliar crazed grin accompanying him. Fire spread throughout the training grounds as some of them screamed.
It was the Villain League! But why was there a new yet familiar face among them?

" Who are you...?!" Bakugo shouted out at the green-black haired boy. He looked back at them with bloodlust and hate.

" HAahA! You forgot me..? Didn't you..?" He asked, laughing like a maniac.

" We don't know who you are!" Lida shouted out angrily but this only made Izuku laugh louder.

" Yeah! Stop lying!" Uraraka shouted along with the other two.

" You... you don't know me..?" His hair shaded his eyes as he laughed. " Of course you did! But you forgot!"

" What...?" Todoroki said out uncertainly, noticing the oddness of the situation. The others were also stunned. His words sounded so real. In their stunned state, Midoriya attacked them with quick movements. Within a few minutes, they were all struck down and couldn't move. The shady man that was talking to Izuku previously stood in the back, laughing to himself. It was all going according to their plan.
It was when Izuku planned to end them did a certain someone appear. He knocked Izuku into a few trees with loud snaps right into the dirt next to the shady man.
The shady man frowned. This was not what he was planning. He didn't plan for All Might to appear. In his slight dilemma, All Might approached him.

" Verdio Rogue. The mad scientist. Researched on human memories and experimented on humans." All Might said to himself in shock. Who would've thought that the mad scientist would appear after eight years? He calmed himself when Verdio started talking.

" HaahahaHahahaha! You got it! I am the great scientist Verdio-sama-" he was interrupted by All Might sending him through several trees. By the time that happened, the students could somewhat sit properly but stayed silent. All Might did as well. He saw the boy. The boy that looked so familiar. He walked towards where he punched the boy. Suddenly, Midoriya appeared in front of All Might and tried to kick him. All Might was shocked. He could barely see it coming! He instinctively blocked the boy's kick and with the other punched towards the boy. He froze. He didn't hold back any strength. His whole arm went through Midoriya's abdomen. All Might was shocked still. It was in that moment that All Might initiated the punch did all his memories return. Midoriya started laughing and laughing.

" HAhaahaAha HAHAhahaAhah!" Mirodriya laughed as blood continuously spilled from his stomach and mouth. All Might dropped him in shock.

" Mi... doriya-kun...?" All Might said with wide eyes.

" HaAhHa HAhahaHa! You.. All... you remember..!" Izuku laughed in tears, his eyes showing every bit of the insanity he had. He looked to his teacher and smiled brokenly. " You remember.... let this be reminder.... don't forget people!.... even if they're dead....!"