I Hate Hypocrites To Death: Part Eighteen

I'm so sorry! I haven't updated in forever.... I apologize, I had some writer's block. I didn't have any motivation *cri* I'm sorry! But here's the next chapter! I think the next one will be the last chapter of IHHTD. Thank you all for reading !

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Begin" Izuku leaned back in his chair comfortably as he watched the next match. They were progressing towards the end, the end of the games, the end of this facade. He gave a sad smile to no one as he thought no one saw. Todoroki glanced at Izuku and caught a glismpse of his broken smile. He stared in surprise and confusion. What's with that smile? It felt as if he was giving up everything... As if he was the one who was suffering... Todoroki wasn't sure what his intentions were, but to be honest, none of them did either. Not even Yami or Angelo.
As they all watched Bakugo and Rainer's match, they all had different emotions and thoughts. Izuku looked at Bakugo before looking to Rainer. As he watched the match, something about Rainer caught his eye. His eyes slightly narrowed as he thought back to the picture he had been given. He looked so familiar... Yet he couldn't place his finger on it. Rainey's golden eyes were so familiar to him and Izuku couldn't help but stare at him the entire match.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while, the winner was decided. Izuku had been so absorbed in inspecting Rainer that he barely paid attention to the match. So when the match ended, he was suprised to find a smirking Bakugo and a still expressionless Rainer. It was a surprise, that was for sure. Bakugo, all bronze no brain, had won the match, and Rainer didn't really seem to care as he walked back behind Angelo. Izuku kept his expression impartial and called out the next match. With another smile, Angelo walked up holding Izuku's gun yet again. Two shots sounded as the wooden sign of Todoroki's head exploded into splinters as Yami skillfully dodged the bullet that whizzed past his face. Angelo gave his ever so innocent smile and walked back as Yami and Todoroki went to their chairs. Before the match started, Todoroki spoke up.

" We'll win this" Todoroki said determinedly as Yami smirked in his act. " We'll definitely win"

" I'm looking forward to you trying" Yami gave a quick chuckle before the match started. Whoever won this match would win the whole game. And class 1-A's freedom depended on it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The game went on as both Todoroki and Yami traded blows. To Izuku, it was dreadfully boring. There had been barely any progress and the two had been evenly matched. Izuku looked down to the hospital that was being inspected by the police and Heroes. Uraraka would be there, looking for her friends. He had wondered if anyone would still accept him if he ever suddenly decided to become a Hero again, no matter how absurd it sounded to himself and others. He knew he still felt the friendship between them but he tried his best to force it back down. It would ruin his plans. He would need to have them disappear. And he was sure he would do the same after. But, he would definitely not see them in the afterlife. They were going to Heaven and he was definitely going to Hell. There's no chance even after death, he was sure. He found himself wanting to cry but unable to. He closed his eyes and wished for it to end sooner. He could be free from his burden and could repent in Hell. That thought appeased him and terrified him at the same time. Repentance. If he did go to Hell, would that be enough for it? He had betrayed, deceived, tortured, toyed with, did so many horrible thing to them. How could he ever repent? Izuku slowly opened his eyes and from the corner of his eye, he saw a shadow. He slowly calmed himself as his eyes narrowed. His eyes searched the place as a voice spoke up from behind him.

"....Is there something wrong?"Kuroi whispered to Izuku from the back. Izuku was suprised for a second before smiling his fake smile.

" Of course not Kuroi. Everything is going according to plan" He moves his focus back to the game as Kuroi decided to just leave it as it was. If Izuku didn't want him to know, then he didn't need to know.
The match continued on and Todoroki was losing. His pieces were slowly plucked from the board by a smiling Yami and placed by him. Another pawn was taken away from Todoroki's side and the bishop ended up in Yami's hands as well. The game was ending slowly, and Izuki already knew the outcome.
Izuku blinked as he looked around. Something was off... No, something was missing. Someone was missing... He looked over to Angelo and behind him, Rainer was no where to be seen. He had disappeared. Angelo seemed to notice Izuku's gaze as he walked over to him.

"Shinigami~san~ It seems you've noticed Rainer's disappearance?" Angelo asked through a smile. Izuku glared at him, telling him to just spit it out. "Alright, Alright! Rainer had to go home to take care of his little sister...." Izuku narrowed his eyes. He had a little sister.. He sighed and dismissed Angelo as he walked back to his spot while humming a tune.
Rainer.. Just why did he think he was so familiar? Why didn't he know he had a sister? So many whys and no answers. Then he would just have to find out himself later. For now, just focus on the game. As Izuku turned his attention back to the game, the game was already over. He looked over to the shocked Yami and then to Todoroki, who was being showered with cheers.

" I see we have a winner" He gave a smile as he stood up. He was met by hateful yells telling him to set them free. He completely ignored all of them until Todoroki spoke up.

" Izuku, Let us go" Todoroki gave a determined glare at them as Izuku smirked. Feigning innocence, he answered.

" When did I ever say I was going to let you go?"