I Hate Hypocrites To Death: Part Seventeen

I'm so sorry for not updating in such a long time! I had writer's block and was sort of busy with preparing for school and was on vacation where they block Wattpad😢 sorry about that. And thank you very much for 21k views! So happy~ Anyways, there's finally a new update! I do hope you enjoy it since it may be one of the last chapters of IHHTD(there will be a sequel). (Btw please check out the song above 😊). Once again, thank you for reading IHHTD!

----------------

"It seems you've gotten here, class 1-A" Izuku smiled as he welcomed them 'warmly'. Class 1-A had mixed feelings about seeing their ex-classmate again but tried to keep them suppressed. Afterall, he was no longer their friend. He was a Villain... right..? He was no longer their friend.. but even then they felt guilty. Even Bakugo did. They tried not to think about it and concentrated on the current situation as Izuku spoke. "Why the long faces? It's a class reunion, is it not?" Class 1-A kept their silence(even Bakugo!) as Izuku chuckled. "Then... how about we play a game?" Todoroki and Iida continued to glare at Izuku, trying to figure out what he was planning. Bakugo didn't say anything still. That was weird for sure but the rest of the class didn't have the leisure to notice it. But Izuku did. Afterall, they were friends since they were little children. He even noticed Bakugo's trembling fists. This made Izuku smile even more.

" Then shall I explain the rules?" Izuku slightly smirked before gesturing to Kuroi. Kuroi gave a lazy sigh before abandoning his game with Angelo and fetching something. A chess board. He set it down on a beautifully decorated table that came from somewhere and went back to playing old maid. " Now then..." Izuku made a mental note of asking them where they got it later. " I'll explain how it works" He pulled out a chair from the extravagant table to sit. " We will have three games. Each of them will be decided within half an hour" He continued to smile. " Whoever wins the best of three games gets to demand one request from the loser"

"...... Why would we do that?" Todoroki narrowed his eyes but Izuku merely laughed.  

" HAHahaHa....!" Izuku covered his eyes with his gloved hand. "Did you really think I brought you here without preparation?" He gestured to Yami while leaning back in the chair. Yami stepped up and held up his hand, smiling the whole time. A bunch of dark figures surrounded class 1-A as they stepped back even more in fear. Class 1-A was completely surrounded. They had no choice but to comply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first game was between Kuroi and Iida. Of course, they didn't get to choose. It was Angelo who chose who and who went. Really, it was the worst decision Izuku could've made and he regretted it almost immediately. Guess what he did? He took Izuku's gun and loaded it with two bullets. Somehow, he had wooden signs of every one of class 1-A. I'm not sure how he got it and I'm sure we wouldn't want to know.
He then began to rapidly fire at the sign boards. A bullet went through the head of the Iida wooden sign and another narrowly missed Kuroi's. That was how the matches were decided. The games are starting-no have already started and... who knew what the results would be?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uraraka felt very confused at the moment. I mean, who wouldn't? Her crush had appeared and told her he wouldn't be coming back. She didn't know which was more confusing. Luckily no one bothered her in the meantime. But she felt hopeless. They weren't getting any clues from the investigation and that encounter with Izuku complicated the situation even more. She wasn't sure what to do. She knew something would happen soon. Something that would turn this situation around. But she-for some reason- was dreading it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first match ended within twenty minutes. They were almost evenly matched but it was evident who the winner was. Kuroi calmly moved his knight and took Iida's king. It was obvious that Kuroi won. Iida, on the other hand, clenched his fist as he kept his vision down. He had lost. When they started playing, he thought he would definitely win. He thought 'how hard could that be?'. He overestimated himself. He was too arrogant. And Kuroi knew that. He used it to his advantage. Kuroi sighed as he stood from his seat. He took his place behind Yami but this time, he didn't play with the cards anymore. He merely stared emotionlessly at Iida for some odd reason. This only made Izuku laugh.

"Haha! You should see the look on your face. Priceless!"Izuku said mockingly. " Ne, Iida-san?" He smiled innocently, just like before he became a villain. Before all this happened. But it was no longer the same. Iida felt shame, guilt, anger, and many more complicated feelings that could not be put into words. He stood from the fancy chair clenching his fists and walked away.
Todoroki wanted to console Iida but he didn't know how. Seeing as how he lost like that, there wasn't much to say. And Iida wasn't the type to feel better when consoled. Even then, Todoroki wasn't the type to do that in the first place.
Right. It was usually Uraraka or Izuku who did that. That thought already got him in a worse mood. He sighed while Angelo was 'choosing' the next contestants. One frighteningly loud gun shot went right through Bakugo's head as the wood splintered everywhere. The other shot past Rainer's face, leaving a line of red on his cheek.

"Oops~ sorry Rainer~!" He was obviously not one bit sorry. Fortunately, Rainer didn't seem to mind and queitly sat on one side of the table. And now... Bakugo. It certainly was strange that he wasn't saying anything. If it was normally, he would've been yelling at Deku by now. Instead, Bakugo said a quiet 'Tch' before sitting down obediently for once.

"Now then..." Izuku sat back down on his own chair, smiling ever so slyly. "Begin"