Halloween Special

I'm so sorry guys...! It's been forever since I've updated.... You see I am kind of busy this month with mini school and stuff. But that's just an excuse. I really don't know how I should do the last part of IHHTD. I'm really sorry! But at least I've made a Halloween special?
And dats the pumpkin pie I made up there 🔝

--------------before Izuku captured Bakugo

It was another day, another dreadingly horrible day of waiting for something to happen. For me at least. Izuku was casually sitting upon his favourite sky scraper, looking across the city with the same expression as always. That was when he noticed that there were more lights on then usual today. Especially with the houses. And many more children wandering about. That was when it hit him.
It was Halloween! Yet another year had passed by. He quietly sighed to myself. Another year. He's making progress. He wondered if he would still be here for the next Halloween.
He quickly shook the thought off. Maybe he should celebrate it. Especially since it may be his last.

---------------a while before

Uraraka and the rest of class 1-A were quite cheerful for Halloween. They really wanted to get their minds off of Villains and Izuku. It hurt them to say it but it was better they do that. They wanted to have a Halloween party and Nezu-sensei, the principal, had allowed them to hold it in the school. Of course, they ended up inviting all the students-the current and the ones from class 1-A's year. So they started with the decorations and planning. It was decided that half of the girls would make the snacks and bake the cake, half would write invitations while the boys would buy the decorations before they hung them up.
As Halloween inched closer, class 1-A quickly put their finishing touches. But they didn't know they would have an unexpected surprise.

-----------------back to the present

Izuku had a kicthen installed connected to his room. Why? Yami did not know. He even forced them to finish in an hour. ONE HOUR TO CREATE A KITCHEN. Do you know the trouble Yami had to go through? And Kuroi wasn't here, sadly enough. He's most likely celebrating Halloween with his friends(most likely playing chess as well).
But when Yami saw what Izuku was doing- what he was WEARING, he immediately forced all his complaints to the back of his mind.
And oh my god, he looks more girly then me. He was wearing a fluffy Emerald green apron over top of his... black suit. That ruined it. Oh well, back to the story.
Yami stood stunned at the doorway of the kicthen as Izuku was reading a cook book. He seemed so absorbed in it, reading every detail carefully. He had seen his mother (*cri*) do it before. He didn't want to make any mistakes on his first try. Izuku finally finished reading the book as his eyes turned to Yami standing in the doorway.

"Hmm? Yami?" Izuku gave a confused tilt of head. Oh god it's adorable *cough cough* Ignore me. "Ah, now that you're here, can you help me?" Yami knew where this was going. He knew how to cook since he is the multipurpose Butler, but he wasn't so sure if he should. "Please?" Izuku gave Yami the puppy eyes. I'm dying here just imagining it.....

" Y-Yes...? Of course...?" He wasn't so sure. But that had forced him to. In turn, Izuku smiled so brightly he thought his eyes would fall out. So began their struggle to make pumpkin pie.

----------------

They finished the preparations just in time for Halloween. Streamers hung everywhere and cotton spider webs decorated every corner. In the middle of the room was an even larger streamer. The words 'HAPPY HALLOWEEN' painted on were sloppy yet slightly readable. Courtesy to Bakugo of course. A lovely Halloween cake with three layers stood proudly on the large table right under the large streamer. I must say, the girls did a much better job then the boys. Although the ideas the boys had were very interesting to say the least. Bakugo suggested putting someone on a pinwheel and throwing darts at them. Luckily everyone voted against it. Mineta suggested-you might not want to know. And Todoroki suggested to play board games(CHESS) which is fortunately normal enough. As the clock struck 9:00 PM, the party began as people started flooding in.

--------------

"Are you sure this will work?" Izuku asked Yami as he looked in the mirror. On the side Yami was slightly blushing and muttering. Somewhere along the lines of 'And I thought I was cute....'. Yes, if you have guessed, they were currently wearing dresses. Not too frilly, mind you, or else Izuku might've really murdered Yami. So why are they dressing up? Of course to infiltrate the class 1-A Halloween party. Izuku was currently dressed up as a Japanese maid. Yami on the other hand, had a bunch of beautiful dresses and girl costumes for them( Who knows why?). Yami wore a witch's hat dress that came along with the broomstick. He looked very much like a girl.

" Yes, its at least better then your previous suggestion...." He slightly cringes as he imagines what they would do if they went along with his suggestion. I supposed I shouldn't dig too deep on that subject. Like that they infiltrated the party without 'much' suspicion.

--------------

Me: *currently outside staring at them like a stalker* Izu-chan is so cute~ Is Shou-chan a Neko? Awwww~

Me: *pauses* *looks directly at the readers* You saw nothing.....

--------------- To be continued~

Dats Izu-chan~

And dis is Yami!

 And as a bonus~ Here's our dear Shou-chan~