I Hate Hypocrites To Death: Part Ten

Izuku sat there ever so smilingly on the roof top. He watched the stars twinkle as he stared down on the city. The police cars lighted up as they went down a certain road. He knew where they were going. Izuku stood up with a smile as he clasped his hands together.

" And so it begins~ " he walks back into the shadows before anyone spots him. The final scene is nearing and Izuku has made his preparations. The heroes won't know what hit em. If he was going, he's gonna make it a grand last scene!

-------------------A few days before

Trevas had finally gotten out of the hospital and the UA offered to let him stay at a dorm. Trevas had bashfully tried to say no but agreed after some persuasion from the class 1-A. Though Todoroki didn't trust him, he let him stay anyway seeing his previous classmates so... how do you say it? They had puppy dog eyes as they pleaded him....
Ah well. Alls well ends well. They still came to visit him a lot, if not more since he was no longer hurt. Plus the dorm was pretty wide so it could fit quite a lot of people. If they couldn't fit in they could stay in the hall and switch to chat in the room.
Finally, since Trevas thought they should head somewhere with more space, they headed to the roof. Of course, they chatted the whole way.
After look at everything from his view, Todoroki thought it was a bit suspicious. Why the roof? Why the roof that they found him in of all places?
They could've headed to the cafeteria or the mall. There was nothing to do on the roof. Of course, his suspicions were correct. Though no one noticed until is was too late.

"Trevas-kun .... Are you okay?" Uraraka asked as Trevas walked to the edge of the roof. Without saying anything Trevas stood there smiling.

" Trevas-san? Is there something wrong?" Asked Iida. They all looked at him with confusion. Todoroki was the only one that narrowed his eyes.

" I'm fine" Trevas stood there as he leaned on the fence around the roof. " And there's nothing wrong at all. Actually everything is going according to plan" this left them even more confused.
Todoroki's eyes immediately widened as he ran up to Uraraka and Iida who were in the front and pushed them. They landed on their bottoms aside as Todoroki stood there frozen. In front of Todoroki was a man with dark purple hair as he placed a hand right in front of Todoroki's forehead.
Todoroki didn't move. No, he couldn't. He found that his feet stood planted to the ground and his mouth stayed closed no matter how he tried to speak. His eyes widened once more as he saw Trevas in the corner of his eye, smiling as he always did.

" T-todoroki-san...!" Uraraka stood up half trembling. " W-why...? What...?" She looked to the purples haired man and then to Trevas. He stood in the sun, his shadow stretching across the purple haired man and Todoroki.

" Do it Rainer" Trevas said flashing another smile. Rainer gave out a quiet 'Hmph' before doing his job. He snapped his fingers in front of Todoroki and Todoroki... he started growing transparent. First was his feet before it went to his arms and to his head. There was nothing Todoroki could do, he couldn't even move.

" Trevas-san! What's the meaning of this!" Iida yelled out furiously.(was gonna write roared out but I found that that wasn't his personality. C novels have affected me)

" Iida-san, I would appreciate if you would stand still and let Rainer transport you" Trevas didn't move from his spot and merely stood there leaning on the fence." I would prefer not to resort to using force if I don't have to" the rest of the class stood stunned before regaining their senses and starting to yell out one after another.

"What do you mean?!" Yelled out Kirishima half angrily and half confused.

" Yeah! Why are you doing this?"

" What are you planning to do...?!" And so on we're screamed and cursed out. But sadly, Yami paid it no heed(gonna use Yami from now on). Instead he made a hand gesture to the other shadows and nodded. The shadows disappeared and started to apprehend the class 1-A students. Of course, they tried to fight back, but no matter what they did, it merely went past the shadows. None of them hit and they seemed like ghosts.
It was creepy actually. Especially when they passed through some students. When that happened, the students would faint and Rainer would 'transport' them. In minutes, half of them were gone. They didn't know what happened to them, and the thought of it scared them.
Not long later, only Iida and Uraka were still present. They had tried to run but even more shadows would block their way.
Iida had his brow furrowed as they constantly dodged the shadows. They seemed to be multiplying every minute.... from Yami!

" Uraraka , please brace yourself and hold on to a piece of metal" Iida looked to Uraraka, giving her a small piece of metal that flew off. Uraraka made a confused face before it turned into one of shock. Iida grabbed Uraraka's waist and started running towards the shadows blocking their escape rout.
Yami frowned as he watched this before ordering more shadows to block them. His face was also one of confusion before his eyes widened.
Iida stopped abruptly before turning in full swing like a baseball player. He used the booster at his elbow to throw Uraraka up into the air.
Iida grimaced as a shadow passed by him, slightly touching his shoulder. He slumped fainted on the ground.
Uraraka had flown quite far away now as she grit her teeth. She looked in the direction where Iida, Rainer and Yami were before floating away.

Yami stood there as Rainer teleported Iida away. He frowned before ordering one of the shadows to head out.
That's bad. He let her escape. He sighed as he thought about his Shinigami-sama. 'I bet he's already thought of this' and sighed again before turning to leave with Rainer.

------------------

Okay guy! I'm not dead! Thank you all for supporting this story n stuff. So I was wondering if I should make a sequel to this book a KHR crossover. Hopefully someone reads it 😅 so I'll need ur opinions please!