I Hate Hypocrites To Death: Part Two

Since some people wanted me to continue(which I am very happy for) I decided to do few more parts of this. It might be but longer because I don't really have a plot yet but it'll be good I guess. Well enjoy!

------------------------

Another day at the League of Villain's hideout with the new addition of our favourite Deku. Izuku sat on a bar chair and threw a dart at the dartboard. It landed right in the middle. A bullseye. He sighed as he ordered a cup of water from Kurogiri.

" Izu-chan~ Why are you so down?~" Toga poked at him as she sat with her knees at her chest. Izuku looked at her with a slight deadpan expression.

" I'm bored" he said plainly before continuing to sip his water.

" Perfect timing. We have a job for you" Izuku looked to see a bunch of files on the counter. Looking to Kurogiri he said with another bored sigh.

" Okay, sounds better than staying here and playing darts by myself" he took the files lazily as he flipped through him. Toga left him to do his stuff as she saw him immersed in the job. Everyone knew that when he's on a job, you shouldn't bother him. He's a bit.... scary if you piss him off. Like really. Even Shigaraki knows not to and he's the boss.
Kurogiri continued polishing the glasses and sorta looked like an actual bartender if not for the armour and the black smoke coming out of it. He looked at Izuku from time to time as he scrutinized the files. It was an hour later before Izuku put down the papers with a small cold smile on his face.

" You going out?" Kurogiri asked. He knew whenever he had that smile, something was going to happen to someone. And it was never good.

" I'll be back by seven for dinner" he gave a close eyed smile before taking his dress suit and hanging it on his fingers behind him. Kurogiri created the dark portal for Izuku's transportation before he disappeared into the darkness. The bartender left behind sighed. That boy was scary. No close to terrifying. If he said he would do something, he would be hell bent on it. Even if he sacrificed everything. Betrayed everyone. Or disappeared altogether. He would do it.

-----------------

" AAAAHH" there was a loud scream as bullets were shot. In the darkness was a man just about 170 cm tall and a somewhat formal attire. It consisted of a fedora, black gloves, a dress shirt, a blazer vest, dress pants, a pair of dress shoes and a dress suit hung around his shoulders. His fedora was tipped so you couldn't see his eyes and so you definitely couldn't identify him. A raven gun was in his hand as he shot his targets without mercy.
Every shot made contact with either the head or the heart of his targets. Not one missed. Every time one of them tried to shoot him, he would blur and none of the bullets would hit their target. He was a monster. A demon. An angel of death. A Shinigami.

" P-please s-spare me!! I-I'll do anything..!" The boss was crawling on the ground like the bug he was. Izuku laughed without humour.

" This is why...." He tipped his fedora up as he glaringly smiled at them. He aimed his gun as his expression turned into a frown." I hate hypocrites to death" a loud BANG sounded throughout the building. The surviving criminals ran as fast as they could while screaming.

" It's the Shinigami! It's the Shinigami...!" They screamed hysterically. Izuku let him run for a bit more before he disappeared, appearing in front of one of the escapees and used a pocket knife to slash his throat. The others that escaped in small groups all died with a flick of his finger. With three shots, three  criminals died. With another three, there were no other living humans except for him.
He took off his gloves and left them on the corpse of the leader and disappeared into the night.

--------------------

" Yesterday night, speculated between 10:00 PM and 2:00 AM, Gerudo Cacini was murdered and his entire gang annihilated without exception. It seemed that none of them survived" A woman's voice came from the TV. With the big bold letters 'BREAKING NEWS' on the headlines and a picture of an abandoned building with caution tape surrounding it." It is said to be the doing of the Villain called 'The Shinigami'. The police and Heroes are currently investigating it........."

" You did a good job Midoriya. Except, why did you leave evidence?" Kurogiri asked. Izuku looked at him and smiled warmly before replying.

" A warning" his eyes gleamed with ice." To all those damn hypocrites" Everyone nodded in agreement. They should've known right? Afterall they've known him for three years. Yes, three years had past. Class 1-A already graduated a long time ago and we're official Heroes now. They didn't stop searching for him even now. Great hurray! Note the sarcasm, seriously.

" What about those Hero friends of yours Izu-chan?" Himiko asked with a underlying tone and smirk.

" Toga, like I've said. I hate those hypocrites to death" Izuku smiled at her. " And I think they're starting to suspect that I'm the Shinigami"

" Hmm~ What are you planning Izu-chan?~" Himiko said again with the underlying tone. Her eyes were mischievous to a degree. Izuku just smiled and didn't answer like he always did. But this time, his eyes held a hint of sadness that everyone caught. Himiko, Kurogiri and even Shigaraki caught it. They knew something was going to happen. And they weren't going to stop it. Even though they already treated each other like family. They knew something bad was going to happen. But they wouldn't stop whatever he was going to do.
Even if he died.