I Hate Hypcrites To Death: Part Eight

Seriously?? No one got the hint? Haaaa..... Did I make it too hard? Well, be prepared for a plot twist?
I don't think it'd be too surprising because of all the hints. I really hoped someone got the clue though. Well, here's a pic of Trevas~ <the pic at the top>

-------------------

" I'm leaving the Villain League" Izuku half smiled as Toga stopped pulling his arm. The rest looked in shock as Izuku headed towards the door. " After this, you'll probably never see me again. Hontōni Gomen'naisai" by the time they realized it, Izuku was out the door and gone.( Hontōni Gomen'nasai = I'm really sorry. But I like 'I really am sorry' instead so just imagine that there). They came back to their senses but were totally lost on what to do. What could they do? He left out of his own will. What could they do to bring him back?
From that face- that expression- they were sure he meant it when he said it would probably the last time they see him. That expression. It was the expression of a man who gave up on living. What exactly would he do next?

--------------------

The Angel, was what they had dubbed the Hero Angelo, or for short, Ange. One of the reasons must be his snowy white hair or his dazzling smile that would blind people. Another would be his Hero outfit and his quirk. His Hero outfit, a silver-white coloured blazer, dress shirt, tie and dress pants. His quirk, Light. Manipulating light, he would blind his enemies when most unexpected. And using that he can knock them out cleanly and efficiently.
If it wasn't for his lack of motivation or his seemingly carefree aditude, he might've already gotten one of the top ten of the Hero ranks. He could've, but he didn't, saying he had no need for it. He merely wanted to help people.
But they never knew his hidden side. A side that yearns for blood. A side that wants revenge more than anything else. All hidden beneath a smile. Who exactly is he? Maybe perhaps someone with more ties with hatred and darkness than most villains.

------------------

Class 1-A had been visiting Trevas everyday. Of course, not everyone at once. Mostly a few groups at a time. They tried to avoid the question about Izuku after hearing what happened the last time. Trevas was actually a very sweet kid.
He would smile every time they came over and ask about their stories. They heard more and more from him as well as he gradually opened up. He said he was an orphan that no one liked and even in the church he was taken in by, people bullied him.
He had left at the tender age of 10 and had set out to find a job. He had always wanted to be a Hero. He was 16 now, about the same age as them. It seemed pretty hard for him.
It also was said that he would be dispatched from the hospital soon so that was good news. But the bad news was that he had no place to stay. He had planned to book one after he got here but passed out somehow. They all tried to not question him about it. But Todoroki couldn't stop himself anymore.

" Hey Trevas, how were you kidnapped by Deku? What did he do? What is he planning" Todoroki visited one day and went by himself. He had his eyes narrowed as he was keen on finding out today. Trevas stopped from whatever he was doing and looked back up to Todoroki.

" A-ah.... Todoroki-san... I-I.." Trevas's eyes widened as he looked back to his hands. " I-I can't... he... he... hurt... it really... hurt... his... his.. eyes were... scary... so scary...!" Trevas stopped there and didn't say anything more. Todoroki took this as his que to leave and so with a sigh, he left the hospital.
Trevas watched from the window as Todoroki left with a frown. " Ha.... is he starting to suspect me?"

---------------

Ange walked into the meeting hall called 'The Hall Of Heroes' which was a stupidly weird name in his opinion. Why make it so conspicuous when Villains can attack at any time? They're stupid fools. He sighed as he was summoned to this meeting. It was 'needed' for him to attend, as all other famous heroes would as well. Wouldn't want to look like the odd one out, would he? Plus, it'd affect his plans if they were to succeed. And it seems that the no. 1 Hero was heading this meeting so of course he had to go to check his power to see if he still had his quirk. As he entered the room, there was a still silence that no one dared to break.
Ange would if he was in a different situation but he didn't want to draw too much attention to himself. He decided to merely sit down somewhere and keep to himself. He watched as All Might started speaking.

" Everyone is here then" All Might says as he acknowledges everyone. Ange slightly nodded while laughing in his heart. Who would think that there would be someone that was not supposed to be there was there listening in? And they invited him as well! Might as well entertain them, right?

---------------(time skip, a few hours after)

Izuku had arrived finally. He was a bit delayed by the train but managed to get there about fifteen minutes after his preferred time but it was good enough. Though he would like to be punctual, there was no helping. Now, he should go greet the king of this castle, shouldn't he?
He made his way to the gate where it was opened for him. A butler in a black suit welcomed him and lead him to what he presumed to be 'C.A's office. What met him was something he had entirely expected. A man with pure white hair and clothing greeted him, wearing a porcelain white eye mask. The total opposite of Izuku.

" It's very nice to meet you face to face Shinigami-san"

------------
Here's the clue again! I really hope someone gets it this time!
Trevas(the boy's name) means darkness in Portuguese. And what does darkness mean in Japanese? And a pic of Angelo?

And you should probably ignore the glasses and possibly imagine him with a white suit 😊