I Hate Hypocrites To Death: Part Five

When would the curtain finally rise? Izuku let out a small smile at the thought. When the curtain rises, the plan will be set in action. He thought as he sat on the railing. It was currently 2:48 AM and Izuku never did get more than 3-4 hours of sleep. His sleeping schedule was all over the place as well. One day, he would sleep at 3AM and wake up at 7AM. Another, he would sleep at 7AM and wake up 9 AM. He rarely slept during a project. He would pull all nighters at least once or twice a week. It never did bother him except for the dark circles under his eyes.
He thought and thought of the final scene in his mind, wondering how it would play out. Even if he planned for it, he was quite worried. Not everything goes according to plan.
Sitting on the railings of a building that was 21 stories high and not batting an eyelash. That was how crazily insane he was. But that wasn't even the nick of it. If you looked in his head, you would be overwhelm by all the comments in seconds. It was like he never organized it.
So when did this all start? Days ago? Weeks ago? Months ago? Well it started when all these hypocrites started egging at him. They started getting on his nerves and wrecking at his personality. And the main culprit was their dear dear Bakugo(it autocorrected to dead XD). So when he finally saw the sight of him strapped to a chair with wounds inflicted on him he couldn't help but laugh. When he hears his scream, there was an indescribable feeling floating in his head. It was like he was high on drugs. But this was not something that could be cured. This was madness.
Izuku smiled. He grinned. He laughed. He laughed and laughed.

" So what? It's not like I'm crazy. Nope~ nope~" There the boy in black laughed. He laughed while singing. " Nope I'm not crazy~ if I were, you'd be insane! I'm not crazy~ "

---------- I'm sorry I wrote this at 4:30 in the morning( I feel high so so high! Hehe~) no I am not crazy. It's just you imagining it. If I were you'd be insane!

There was another problem now that they knew of Midoriya being the Shinigami. Plus the fact that Bakugo is no one to be found and possibly dead. As official Heroes they had a right to start investigating. But maybe they wouldn't be enough to handle him. The detectives that investigated  about him and was caught up in his schemes turn into shrivelled old men in weeks. No one could catch onto his 'craziness'. If they did, they'd either be 1) dead 2) shrivelled and nearly dead 3) insane enough to match his crazy. Luckily the Villain League could match up to him somewhat with Toga and Shigaraki.
This was the start of the Death Investigation. The investigation of Death himself, The Shinigami.

-----------------Btw this part is gonna turn into mystery XD

" Another Massacre has taken place! Another Mafia group has been wiped out entirely!" The TV sounded. " It seems to be the doing of the ever so famous 'Shinigami'. But this time, there seems to be a message on the building from the Shinigami himself!"
Class 1-A had went to the scene to check it out. They saw the blood stained wall with the message. With the words 'Heyo! Kacchan is doing very 'well'. And if ya wanna find him, here's a clue! Find the note and 'gift' on top of my desk'.

" A... note? And a gift...?" Uraka said uncertaintly.

" Let's go look for it! Like a man!" Yelled Kirishima. The others nodded in agreement. The senseis sighed and decided to look for it anyways.
Going to the UA building and getting permission from the principal to search the building, they headed to the Class 1-A classroom.

" It is Izuku's desk right?" Asked Uraraka.

" Yes it is" Iida answered while showing a picture of the bloodied message.

" But there's nothing on his desk. Did he just mess up the words?" Asked the class, confused.

" I don't think he would kidnap Bakugo and just mess up the words...." Todoroki spoke up for the first time. Ochako and Iida agreed. So they began the search. When they couldn't find anything in or on the desk, they searched the classroom. They even went as far as to ask the principal if they could dismantle Izuku's desk. Hearing 'no', they went back with dismay.

" Let's think on it then" Aizawa sensei spoke to calm everyone down.

" Theres no way it'd be that easy" Todoroki said on the side and they all agreed.

" Okay let's think on what 'Find the note and gift on top of my desk' could mean" All Might said encouragingly.

" The note could mean something else. As in just something written?" One speculated.

" The gift sounds suspicious....."

" Hey, what does on top of his desk mean? I mean there was nothing on top of it..." another asked.

" Eh?" Ochako let out a voice." On.. top of... his desk?" Ochako thought. " Hey... isn't there the roof above our classroom?" Everyone blinked. So that was what he meant by on top.... they quickly scrambled up to the roof. The whole of class 1-A spread out on the large roof. They searched and search yet they couldn't find anything yet.... that was until Kirishima found a hatch that would be right above Izuku's desk.
They opened it slowly, half afraid of what was there. Half wanting to save their friend Bakugo and maybe even Izuku if they could. What they they found wasn't what they expected.