Chapter 4

7 years later

Yoongi's POV:

I finally finished my paperwork. With a loud yawn, I stretched my arms behind my head. After double checking it one more time, I then made my way towards my bedroom.

I passed Taehyung's room and heard audible groans and hisses in pain. I sighed and went inside his room.

I frowned as I saw Taehyung covered in bruises and sweat. His eyes were close and he gripped the bed sheet tightly.

I linked Hoseok and ordered him to come in Taehyung's room. Worriedly I went to Taehyung's side and hugged his weak body. After few seconds Hoseok burst into the room and quickly sat on the other side of the bed, he tenderly caressed Taehyung's hair as the Omega whimpered in pain constantly calling his mate.

"H-Hyung please make the p-pain go away" Omega cried loudly. I hugged him tighter and kissed his head. This thing fucking started a year ago.

Flashback:

I was sleeping peacefully when I heard loud screams in pain. I got up and instantly recognised the voice.

I rushed towards Taehyung's room and bang into the room. My eyes widen at the sight in front of me. Taehyung covered in bruises. His eyes were closed and jaws clenched trying to resist the pain.

I immediately linked Hoseok and the pack doctor. I quickly held Taehyung in my arms and stoked his back as his hissed in pain.

"HYUNG IT HURTS!!" Taehyung yelled with tears in his eyes.

In few second Hoseok and the doctor Irene came in the room. Irene immediately came towards Taehyung and she checked him.

She told me and Hoseok to wait outside as checked up Taehyung. I worried paced back and font and Hoseok bit his nails.

After few minutes Irene came outside with sad expressions. "What happened?" I asked her.

She took a deep breath "Look Yoongi answer me honestly, has Taehyung met his mate?" Irene questioned me with serious expressions.

I gulped as I remembered Taehyung strictly told me not to tell that to anyone. I looked at Hoseok for help and he just bobbed his head.

I closed my eyes and answered "Yes he did" . I opened my eyes and saw rubbing her temples.

"Looks like Taehyung's mate is having sex with someone else which is causing him this pain and bruises" Irene said while ruffling her hair.

"What does that mean?" Hoseok frowned.

"Before I explain you guys what exactly is happening to him, you both have to tell me how he met his mate" Irene pleaded. We both gave in and told her everything.

She sighed once again "So it's looks like Tae's mate is unawared of Tae's existence and mate bond which is why he is having sex. And since Tae has already met his mate, he is already bonded with him" Irene to explained but I just stood dumbfounded.