Chapter 24

No proof read so don't make fun of me

Third person's POV:

Everyone was sitting in the living room. "Oh my god, it's Taehyung's birthday!" A screech escaped Baekhyun's lips and he jumped to hug his brother. "Hyung stop it" Taehyung whined and everyone laughed. Baekhyun pouted and wiped his fake tears "My baby bro is 25 now".

Suddenly Chanyeol laughed "Still taller than all of his three Hyungs". Baekhyun, Yoongi and Hoseok turned and glared at Chanyeol and he raised his hands in surrender.

Jiyong who was sitting near to him, chuckled and ruffled Taehyung's hair "When I first met this puppy he was what? 17, his purple hair and personality caught me and my pack members of the guard because us mountain wolves intend to be very reserve". Chaerin who was beside her mate smiled "He grew up right in front of me".

Taehyung recalled the old memories in his mind and smiled, time really did passed in a blink of an eye. "Oh I can go on about Taehyung's embarrassing childhood stories for hours" Hoseok smirked and Taehyung shoot him a deadly glare. Jimin, Rose and Jungkook who were unknown to stories looked at Hoseok with sparkly eyes "Tell us please!" They all said in unison.

Hoseok chuckled "This one is probably the most hilarious yet disgusting story of all time". Taehyung eyes popped out of their socket "No hyung" he gritted his teeth but Hoseok ignored him and continued. He received encouragement from the older Wolves in the room who knew about the story.

Taehyung groaned and buried his facein his hands when Hoseok started "This actually happened with Taehyung was 5, Baekhyun Hyung and Chaerin noona took me, Yoons and Tae to a play ground so all of us were playing when Taehyung came with this thing in his hand"

Hoseok paused and looked at Taehyung who was groaning "And he was like oh look Hyungs and noona I found a balloon, Taehyung started blowing and turns out it was condom" The youngster gagged "and it was used" Rose and Jimin made a vomit face.

Hoseok laughed "Baekhyun Hyung and Chaerin noona knew what it was so they quickly took it away from him and scolded him". Baekhyun, Yoongi and Chaerin laughed "That was so disgusting". (A/N: credits to Jenna Marbles cause it's her childhood story, Stan a queen) "I have another story" Yoongi sat up straight but Taehyung wasn't having it "Okay kids! Show is over, go and play video games or something".

Rose and Jimin pouted in disappointment. Jungkook laughed and hugged his mate who hid his face in Jungkook's neck. "Okay now let's go and see your father Jungkook" Yoongi said and all the Alpha's and Betas stood up. Jungkook pressed a kiss onto Taehyung's lips and followed the other Alphas.

Rose lead Chaerin to her room while Baekhyun went to the Twins. Jimin and Taehyung went to Taehyung's room. Both omegas sat of the bed and Jimin sigh. "What happened?" Taehyung asked. Jimin looked Taehyung while bitting his lips "How did feel like?". The older omega looked at Jimin in confusion "What?". Jimin stuttered "M-Mating?". Taehyung chuckled and sighed in awe "It feels amazing, you feel so complete". Jimin smiled at the affection, the looked on older face was wonderful.

Soon after chatting Taehyung slept, Jimin chuckled, he tugged the older in and went to his room. Jimin laid on his bed and drifted into a deep slumber.

In late evening, everyone celebrated Taehyung's birthday in the clinic with Lisa. After a long time, there were smiles on faces. Jungkook smiled lovingly at his mate who was covered in cake.

After receiving gifts and thanking everyone. Jungkook and Taehyung went to their room. The omega pushed Jungkook on the bed, he crawled on top of him and kissed him. Jungkook hands groped Taehyung's ass as the omega caressed his abs.

Both mate's tonguesplayed with each other and after a long make out session Taehyung got off laid Jungkook beside. The alpha cuddled with brunette. "This was the best birthday" Taehyung sighed in Jungkook chest. Jungkook pecked Taehyung head and reached in his pocket and pulled out a velvet box.

Taehyung's eyes widen, Jungkook chuckled "Chill it's not a engagement ring". He opened the box, two beautiful silver twisted rings revealed.

 He opened the box, two beautiful silver twisted rings revealed

Left one is Jungkook's and Right one is Taehyung's.

Taehyung gasped, Jungkook took Taehyung's hand and slided ring into his engagement ring finger. He kissed his hand "It's a promise ring, but I promise some time soon there is gonna be a engagement ring too" he chuckled. Taehyung took Jungkook's ring and slided it too "I love you so much" he whispered and kissed Jungkook again.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
This chapter is literally all over the place. Sorry about the short chapter.

Current song: singularity (repeated 50 times)

Any blinks here? WHO IS EXCITED FOR BLACKPINK'S COMEBACK!?!?!?!?!

Anyways I hope you like this chapter!

Please vote and comment!

-sukki

Word count: 834
Date: 10/6/18