Chapter 22

Some smexy shit for my patient readers, I love yall! If you guys are uncomfortable then don't read from the XXX part! Also its not proof read

Third person's POV:

Things had been dark since Lisa was attacked and a pack member was killed. Christmas went through and there was no sign of happiness in everyone's face. Alpha Jeon had allowed the pack to celebrate but no was willing to since alot had happened in the pack in these few days.

Lisa was slowly getting better, she was conscious now but still Jin had advised her to stay in the clinic for few more weeks since her damage was done with silver. Pack member's funeral was held few days ago and everyone was in deep sorrow.

Taehyung hadn't been feeling well laterly, seeing Jungkook working so hard made him sick. He could feel Jungkook's stress. He and the young alpha hadn't seen each other that much, since Jungkook was out all day and Taehyung wasn't allowed to go outside.

Same case was with Rose, Jimin and Baekhyun, the four wolves could spend time with each other or sometimes visit Lisa who was always with Bambam.

Lisa was quite shock when she found out that Bambam was her mate. She always felt an attraction with the male but she never thought it was because of the bond, of course she accepted the beta in full tears of happiness.

Like everyday, Taehyung was in Baekhyun's room, laying beside the two sleeping kids. He was staring up the ceiling in a deep thought when Baekhyun interrupted him " Its your birthday tomorrow".

Taehyung turned to Baekhyun and stared at him when realisation hit him "Yeah..". Baekhyun who was beside him, stoked his head softly "I know you are stress". Taehyung turned to him with tearly eyes "Hyung I am not going to be a good Luna".

Baekhyun look at him in worry and leaned forward to wipe his tears "Taehyung don't say that, you are going to be good Luna". Taehyung sobbed "But can't even help my mate in this situation right now Hyung, I can feel his tiredness and stress".

Baekhyun wiped his tears and smiled "Jungkook doesn't wants you to stress too Tae, tomorrow is your birthday I know he is concern about that too".

Meanwhile Jungkook was patrolling checking with Yoongi. "You know tomorrow is Taehyung's birthday?". Jungkook hummed a replied. "Hyung what I get with him?" Jungkook asked in a tensed voice. Yoongi laughed and patted his shoulder "Your time" and went forward leaving Jungkook behind dumbfounded.

Jungkook returned home at midnight, expecting that the omega was sleeping but instead he was greeted by him awake. "Hyung?" Jungkook frowned his brows and Taehyung smiled "Hello Jungkook". Jungkook sat on his side of the bed and took off his timberlands "I thought you were sleeping by now". Taehyung sighed "Didn't feel like sleeping".

Jungkook laid on the bed and stared at the beauty in front of him "Happy birthday babe" he grinned sheepishly. Taehyung smiled "Thanks". Jungkook's smile turned into a frown " I am sorry I couldn't make your birthday special". Taehyung laughed and leaned forward "I don't care baby, as long as you are with me everything is special".

Jungkook looked at Taehyung in admiration and captured his lips in a soft kiss. Jungkook cupped the omega's face and pulled him more closer. The soft kiss turned into a heated one when Taehyung straddled Jungkook. The young alpha gripped Taehyung's ass as his tongue made it's way inside Taehyung's sweet canvas. Their tongue fought and tasted each other. Soon Jungkook mouth went down to his mate's beautiful neck, he trailed his wet tongue all over his neck and sucked hard on it, leaving some beautiful marks.

XXX

Taehyung who was still straddling Jungkook, moaned loudly and held Jungkook's raven hair. "Fuck baby" another moan left from the omega's pretty lips as his mate digged his fangs in his beautiful mark again. At this point Taehyung hands were all over Jungkook's well-built body, he felt his abs under his fingertips. "Shirt off" Taehyung panted and Jungkook smirked "Eager much" as he pulled his black shirt off his head.