Chapter 17

Third person's POV:

Many things were running though  Jungkook's mind right now like 'How should I ask him?', 'Will he reject me?', 'I don't even know how to plan a date!' and etc. 

But he was suddenly startled by a loud shout "Yo Jungkook come back to earth already!". Jungkook glared at Yuygeom who was laughing at him along his friends and his mate. "I am on earth but I don't about you" Jungkook shouted back while doing warm ups for his training. He looked at Taehyung and smiled at him as he was on the benches with his friend.

"Yeah you are a right bro I am in heaven not on earth!" Yuygeom shouted back and kissed Jennie on lips. Everyone gagged and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Taehyung laughed and winked at Jungkook. He was enjoying his being annoyed. Soon Winwin and Yuta came in field and Yuta pushed towards the benches where Taehyung was sitting.

"Oh so Jungkook is up against Yuta?" Jisoo asked and Taehyung nodded quickly. Winwin soon approached them shyly and Taehyung quickly made space for him so he would sit next to him. Compare to Yuta, Winwin was very shy so it took him time to be comfortable with Jungkook's friends since they all were around his age.

Lisa eyed Winwin in jealously as she got to know that Winwin was Yuta's mate. But she failed to keep her act as the younger was so adorable and lovable. He was so innocent that Lisa wanted to protect and take care of him like a baby.

Taehyung smiled at Lisa who looked at Winwin with heart eyes, he knew that the younger had this kind of effect on everyone.

Yuta stood opposite to Jungkook and started doing his warm ups too. Taehyung nervously bit his lips since he knew that Yuta was one of the best fighter in his pack. Jennie who noticed Taehyung's uneasiness, asked "What's the matter?" She rubbed his thigh to calm him.

Taehyung sighed "Nothing.. it's just Yuta is one of the best fighter in my pack so that's why I am worried". Mingyu who had just came after his training, laughed "I am sure Jungkook can handle him". Winwin who was sitting quietly, mental tsked.

Soon the battled began as the whistle blew. Both wolves stood face to face, Jungkook eyes flashed red while Yuta's eyes flashed green since he was a warrior. (A/N: warrior is also a rank like Alpha, beta and deta.  Normal wolves have grey eyes while warriors have green and you guys know about alpha and beta. Deta have blue eyes. I hope you guys understand this lmao)

Yuta smirked at Jungkook and moved swiftly as Jungkook launched at him. Jungkook dumbfoundedly looked around him. Yuta who still smirking, tapped Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook turned at Yuta with a punch but with Yuta's fast reflexes he dodged the punch. The only thing that was running in Jungkook's mind was  impressing Taehyung, he growled in frustration and ran towards Yuta.

"Now Jungkook is trying to impress Taehyung with his oh so amazing skills" Yuygeom laughed.

Jungkook was about to push Yuta down but he was already on the ground with his hands behind his back. The whistle blew again which meant Yuta had won.

"Anddd Mr show off lost because of his over confidence" Mingyu chuckled and everyone laughed.

Yuta unwrapped his hand from Jungkook's arms and dusted off his hands. He pulled Jungkook up and smiled at him while Jungkook hissed in pain.

"What a loser.." Lisa whispered beside Taehyung. Taehyung held back a laugh.

"Good battle" Yuta smiled with his perfect white teeth at Jungkook and shooked hands with him. Jungkook nodded "You are a really good fighter" he smiled and Yuta laughed it off.

Both boys came to the benches, Winwin swiftly took a bottle and threw in Yuta's direction, Yuta successfully caught it and smiled at his mate lovingly. Jungkook tiredly sat on the bench and wiped his sweat.

"Woah Yuta you have some fast reflexes" Yuygeom whistled lowly. Yuta laughed and thanked him. "That's because Yuta is a soccer player" Winwin said shyly.

Everyone looked impressed by Yuta. "Yeah I am the captain of soccer team" Yuta told them with a smile as he sat beside Winwin. "You are a Japanese right?" Jungkook asked while panting.

Yuta nodded "Yeah I am Japanese and Winwin is a Chinese" he said and kissed Winwin's cheek who was blushing really hard.

Jisoo cooed them "You both are such a cute couple". Everyone laughed. Soon when the practice end, everyone went to their houses and rested.

Taehyung and Jungkook walked back to the pack house through the forest road while holding hands. "I haven't seen Jimin around for a while" Taehyung said with soft tone.

Jungkook tighten his grip around Taehyung's hand "He is always with Yoongi Hyung" He chuckled. "That lazy grandpa.." Taehyung mumbled bitterly and Jungkook laughed.

Jungkook's laughs fainted and they both continued to walk in comfortable silence. Suddenly Taehyung stopped and turned towards Jungkook "I can't hold it back anymore" he said breathlessly and crashed his lips on Jungkook's.

Jungkook was stunned for a moment but quickly returned the kiss. Moment like these happened alot after their first kiss. They could kiss each other out of no where and non of them protest.

Taehyung gripped Jungkook's shirt and kissed harder and the younger held his waist tightly. They both didn't minded that fact the they were in a forest. Jungkook's hand sneaky made their way towards Taehyung's ass and grabbed them.

Taehyung gasped and Jungkook took the opportunity and slipped his tongue inside Taehyung's sweet mouth. Taehyung moaned as Jungkook's tongue explored his mouth.

Jungkook qucicky picked up Taehyung by thighs and Taehyung wrapped his legs around Jungkook's waist. The elder held Jungkook's face while Jungkook pressed him against a tree.

Soon Jungkook's lips made it's down to Taehyung's neck. He licked and kissed omegas soft sweet neck. Soon he started nibbling Taehyung sweet spot and give his hickeys. Taehyung moaned his pleasure and pulled Jungkook more closer to him.

After being satisfied by his work, Jungkook stopped and looked up at his beautiful mate with a soft smile.
"Wanna go on a date with me?" Jungkook asked breathlessly and Taehyung grinned. He pecked Jungkook lips with swollen ones "Yes"

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Kill me!!

Ah okay so I don't have any thing to say.

I hope you like this chapter!

Please vote and comment!

-sukki

Word count: 1088
Date: 29/10/17