Chapter 8

It been 2 days since the pain and Taehyung came to know that Jimin knew about this secret. The following morning after the pain. Taehyung went down to the kitchen with a smile plastered on his face. He spotted Jimin sitting on the kitchen table, sipping his coffee.

"Good morning" Taehyung greeted brightly and sat beside him. Jimin sighed and felt bad for the older boy who was hidding his pain. "Hyung you don't have to hid it anymore.." Jimin said softly and Taehyung furrowed his brows "What?"

"I know about the pain" Jimin confessed and Taehyung gasped. Jimin softly caressed Teahyung's thigh and whispered "It's okay Hyung, let it out". Taehyung looked down in his laps and mumbled "How..?" .

Jimin smiled weakly at the older omega "I happen to walk in at wrong time... and Yoongi told me all about". Taehyung frowned and buried his face in his hands. Jimin quickly rushed and explanation "Sorry! He didn't mean to hurt you, I just came all sudden and he had to tell me..." Jimin whispered. Taehyung laughed dryly "It's not that you know my secret, it's just that you are gonna pity me now".

Jimin stoked Teahyung's back "I don't pity you Hyung.....". Taehyung sighed. "Does it hurt?" Jimin asked quietly. Taehyung turned to him with tearful eyes and laughed painfully "Yeah it hurts alot". Jimin took the older omega in a tight hugged and caressed his hair.

They both separated and looked at each other. Jimin shyly spoke "To make you feel better I like to tell you something ". Taehyung waited for the latter to continue "I am Yoongi's mate" Jimin shyly said and Taehyung gasped "No way". Jimin blushed and Taehyung laughed "Oh gosh I am so happy for both of you!! I can't believe that grumpy grandpa didn't tell me that!!"

Two days went in a blink of an eye, it was midnight now and everyone was sleeping. Suddenly the familiar pain striked in Taehyung's chest. This time the pain was more intense, Taehyung grasped his chest and groaned loudly.

Not soon three werewolf entered the room and quickly rushed at Taehyung's side. This time Jimin was also with them, the omega gulped looking at Taehyung's face. Yoongi squeezed the latter's hand and encouraged him to go forward.

All three of them comforted the helpless omerga by hugging and stoking him. After good 20 minutes, the pain had stopped. Taehyung weakly requested the other omega to hug him. Jimin gladly crawled towards Taehyung and held him. Taehyung kept hissing and groaning in after shock of the pain.

While the three werewolfs were present in Taehyung's room, a young alpha had sneaked inside the house. Jungkook quietly made his way upside stairs to surprise his best friend. As he reached, his nose smelled a exotic smell of strawberries and honey. Jungkook sniffed the amazing scent and  followed it. He ended being lead to the guest room.

He quietly opened the door and his eyes went to the beautiful heavenly boy who laid on the bed with Jimin. 'Mate' his wolf whispered.

Taehyung smelled the familiar sweet scent of coffee and musk, he opened eyes and his glance met Jungkook's who looked at him in stun. "Mate.." He whispered.

Yoongi followed Taehyung glance and saw the young alpha standing on the door frame. He growled and launched at Jungkook. He pinned Jungkook against the hall way wall by his neck "You son of a bitch!" He growled loudly, his eyes turning red. Jimin gasped and rushed towards the Alphas.

"Let me meet the mate" Jungkook growled equally loud, his eyes also turning red. It was a sign of anger when alpha's eyes turn red. Yoongi tighten his grip around Jungkook's neck and shouted "You fucking made him go through all that pain and now you want to meet him" Yoongi showed his fangs. Jungkook eyes turned normal again as he looked at Yoongi in confusion "What?"

Jimin jumped in the fight "Yoongi calm down" He whimpered and held Yoongi's arm. Yoongi relaxed under his touch and dropped his hand. Jungkook coughed and rubbed his necked. "What do you mean by pain?" Jungkook choked out. Jimin sighed and told him everything. Jungkook guiltly buried his face in his palms and groaned. Yoongi growled besides Jimin "You fucking heard what you made your mate go through!!". Jungkook looked at Yoongi in anger "I didn't knew it!!" He growled.

Both Alphas stood face to face "So you didn't knew huh?" Yoongi chuckled darkly and Jungkook launched at him. Jimin helplessly tried to separated them. Suddenly a shout came from Hoseok "Stop it!! You both are stressing out Taehyung!!" Both alphas stopped and looked at Taehyung who stood with Hoseok and held tears in his eyes.

"Taetae Hyung " Jungkook whimpered and reached out for Taehyung but he back away. Jimin frowned "It's not the best time Jungkook". Jungkook growled at Jimin "That's my mate". Yoongi stood in front of Jimin protectively and hissed "Don't you dare growl at my mate". Jungkook looked wide eye at Jimin who was behind Yoongi.

Taehyung quietly stood with Hoseok "I want all of you to go please... I just Hoseok Hyung with me" Taehyung softly said and closed the door. Jungkook growled and ruffled his hair "My mate is with another wolf alone!". Yoongi glared at Jungkook "That other wolf is his best friend and kinda remind you, you just came after fucking someone that is not your mate!" Yoongi shouted and Jungkook became quiet. Jungkook stomped in his room and Yoongi went with Jimin in his room.

On the other hand, Taehyung sobbed inside Hoseok's chest "Hyung he is here! My mate is here". Hoseok softly stoked the latter back "Should I reject him?" Taehyung whispered. "No Taehyung! You waited 7 years for this....... just give him a hard time but don't reject him" Hoseok comforted Teahyung. Taehyung nodded softly and fell into a deep slumber.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
I am back!!

Finally Jungkook is here yay! Sorry my writing skills suck lmao

I hope you like this chapter!

Please vote and comment!

-sukki

Word count: 1022
Date: 13/7/17