Chapter 25

Whole chapter delicated to Yoonmin stans, your thirst is finally over. Dont read if you are uncomfortable because basically this whole chapter is a smut ;)

Third person's POV:

Today was new years eve but it wasn't really looking like that. Everyone was busy, not even realising the tomorrow was a new year's first day. The whole day passed and finally the night came. It was 11 in the night.

Jimin was having crisis, sprawled all over his bed, his mind was full of certain Alpha's thoughts. The red head was sweating while panting heavy meaning that his heat was near.

He felt needy, alot needy than before. He felt hot too, his skin burned as if he was laying on hot sand, everything around him was burning even thought it was thick winter and  snowing outside. He was wearing a thin white crop top, a velvet red short and fishnet which also weren't helping to cool him down.

 He was wearing a thin white crop top, a velvet red short and fishnet which also weren't helping to cool him down

Jimin needed his alpha fast, he needed his scent, his touch, his kisses, his everything. He was drunk in lust, he slowly reached for Yoongi's pillow and nuzzled his face deep into it. He breathed in the sweet scent of lavender which only increased his need more.

The younger kneed on the bed, placing the pillow between his thick thighs, he tugged up his shorts to the point where it looked an underwear. He started humping the pillow ever so gracefully. The stretched shorts and the fishnet created friction full of pleasure.

The hips starting moving faster as the series of inappropriate images started popping up in his head. He gripped the pillow tighter as he felt wetness on his shorts, he moved his hand into his velvet shorts and his small fingers were now inside his clit. Jimin moaned loudly, he was humping while his fingers moved inside of him.

His eyes were closed, his breathes were heavy but he didn't realised that someone was looking at him from the door.

♤♤♤♤

Yoongi's days were busy, the omegas were in danger and it was his first priority to protect them. But today was a little different. He felt something was happening to Jimin, he tried linking the Omega but the link was blocked.

Yoongi decided to go back to his room but as he reached the starting of the hall but felt aroused, the arouse was strong around him and he realised that Jimin was in heat. He tried to control himself as he reached his room.

The alpha opened the door and was greeted by a beautiful sight. Jimin was humping his pillow, the omega looked ethereal, he sparkled brightly under the dim lights, he crop top was wet with his sweat showing his hard nipples, his moaning was delicious, his scent was 10 times more sweet.

Jimin opened his eyes to the smell of strong lavender, the omega looked at Yoongi with puffy eyes and let out a strangled moan "A-Alpha". Yoongi who was stunned, he closed the door behind him and locked it. He was hard and he had never been this hard in his life.