Chapter 12

Third person's POV:

Two weeks had passed since Taehyung and Jungkook had made up, they have been really close with each other despite the fact that they haven't kissed or did anything sexual except of cuddling and hugging.

The awkwardness was gone but the younger still felt guilty at times, he always mentally told himself that he didn't deserved the older omega, who had forgiven even after every thing he did.

Today was a run day for the Scarlet Moon, Alpha Jeon invited Yoongi and Hoseok to join the run as well as he knew the situation of the omega. Yoongi thanked the Older alpha for his thoughtfulness.

"So no run for us.." Jimin sighed and leaned his head against Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung nodded and sighed himself. "Have you ever went on a run?" Taehyung asked the younger.

"Yeah three times with Jungkook, it was only both us. It's really felt refreshing" Jimin said in a small voice. "I go for a run with the pack but in human form but Yoongi and Hoseok Hyung sometimes take me alone" Taehyung explained the latter.

Soon Lisa and Rose joined in "Hello love birds!!" Lisa greeted and sat next to Taehyung while Rose sat next to her brother. Jimin tiredly shifted his head on Rose's shoulder. Rose chuckled and stoked Jimin's red hair.

"So we all are stuck at the pack house?" Lisa sighed and playing with her hair. Taehyung nodded and furrowed his brows. Soon Jungkook enter the room and raised his brow at Lisa who was hugging Taehyung's waist. He glared at Lisa who tiredly dismissed her brother but Jungkook being Jungkook pulled Lisa away from his mate and proudly sat next to him.

"You are such an asshole" Lisa grumpy said and leaned her head against the couch. Jungkook rolled his eyes "Cling with your mate". Lisa glared at Jungkook "I don't have a mate stupid, I haven't shifted!". Jungkook childishly stuck his tongue out at Lisa and she showed him her middle finger (A/N: Middle finger up, F U pay me, 90s baby, I pump up the jam~ 🎶🎶🎶😎)

"Hey" Jungkook whispered and snuggled next to Taehyung and Taehyung smiled at the younger. "So we are going to the run... you wanna come along?" Jungkook offered Taehyung while playing with Taehyung's long fingers. Taehyung shooked his head and touched Jungkook's nose "No I will be fine here". Lisa groaned at the couple "Ah your sweetness is giving me diabetes" both werewolves laughed.

Soon all the werewolves went on the run which left Taehyung, Jimin, Lisa and Rose at house. All four of them sat in Taehyung's room.

All sudden there was a loud crash in kitchen. All of them got startled and decided to check what was going on. They all went down and saw 5 wolves standing in the middle of the house.

"Rouge" Jimin growled and protectively stood in front of Rose. The Deta wolf who was standing in front shifted into his human form. He stood fully naked in front of them with sinister smile.

"Wow I came for only one omega but looks like we two here" the unknown man said, he starting walking towards Jimin and Taehyung who were standing in front of the two girls.

Jimin and Taehyung growled in unison and the man laughed "Oh pups you both looks so cute growling" he stood in front of Jimin and caressed his cheek. "Beautiful and young omegas is all I want" he slyly said while looking at Taehyung.

"YOONGI!! HOSEOK!! HURRY UP TO THE PACK HOUSE!!" Taehyung linked Yoongi and Hoseok but there was no respone. The deta looked at the omega with a sly smile and order "Take them" and the other rouge wolves launched at them.

Jimin and Taehyung had no choice but to shifted into their wolves. Both wolves growled and attacked the rouges. Both Lisa and Rose ran outside in order to find help.

Both omega fought 2 wolves, Jimin's wolf, Night attack the rouges with his paws while Moon bit their neck. But no matter how trained both omegas were, they both were still weak. They both managed to push down two of the rouge but the other ones attack them.

Suddenly a rouge bit Night's leg but Night managed to kick the rouge away. He whimpered in pain and looked at Moon who was trapped under a rouge. Moon kept attacking the rouge with his paws but the rouges resisted it. The rouge was about to bit Moon when a big black wolf pushed the rouge away and strangled his neck.

The rouge struggled against Black's tight gripped and evenly died. He looked at Moon with red eyes and then looked at Night. Grey who had came with him, was finishing off the rouge that was attacking Night.

After that both rushed to their mates. Black whimpered and nuzzled his nose into Moon's fur to comfort him. While Grey was doing same with Night. Suddenly the rouge deta entered the room with Rose in his hands with a silver knife against her neck.

"Give me the omegas or else she dies!" The man shouted and tighten his grip. Night growled weakly and tried to stand up to protect his sister but Grey moved forward instead of him and he growled.

"I don't have time for this!!" The Deta shouted and slightly moved the knife against Rose's collarbone which started bleeding. Rose shouted in pain. Silver was a poison for werewolves and it was really hard to cure too.

Suddenly a multi shade wolf launched at the man from behind and pushed him down on floor. Rose fall on the floor and hissed in pain while holding her collarbone. Night weakly clawed towards his sister and nuzzled into her collarbone. While Ray bit off the man's head, he turned towards Rose with golden eyes (A/N: When beta's are angry they have golden eyes).

Ray ran to Rose and Night moved back so Ray could heal Rose. Black whimpered and licked Moon's white fur which was covered in blood. Grey nuzzled his head into Night's neck.

Soon all of them shifted and rushed their mate to the pack doctor. Jin and his sister Jisoo (who was in training) were the doctors. Jin ordered the alphas and beta to stay outside while he cure them.

"Is this all my fault" Jungkook whimpered and buried his face into his hands. Yoongi who was standing beside patted his shoulder "This is no one's fault".

Soon Jin came out "They all are alright but for fast healing I want you to stay with your mates as long as possible, especially you Hoseok because Rose was hurt by silver" Hoseok nodded quickly.

Soon they all went inside and saw their mates covered in bruises.

All three of them growled.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Hello!!!!!!!!

New update guys!!

Oh my god guys Love Yourself thing is so confusing. It's even more confusing than maths 😣😣 the theories like kill me 🔫🔫🔫

Lately I have been into NCT 127 alot and by a lot I mean ALOT! My bias is Yuta (my first ever Japanese crush💜) like omg he is so cute and handsome and his healing smile 😍😍

Okay anyway I hope you like this chapter!!

Please vote and comment!!

-Sukki

Word count: 1230
Date: 13/8/17