Chapter 9

Third person's POV:

Next day Taehyung stayed in his room the whole time. Silence was the only thing inside his room. Everyone tried calling him out but there was no response.

It was evening now and everyone was sitting in the living room. Jungkook's family came to know about the situation and they were really disappointed in him, specially his mother.

"Has he open up yet?" Yoongi sighed and everyone shooked their heads. "I tried linking him but he blocked us out" Hoseok said and rubbed his face.

Jungkook was who sitting on the dining table kept his head down the whole time. "Hoseok he is not responding you too?" Jimin asked and Hoseok mumbled a no.

"Should I give one last try?" Jimin asked in a hopeful tone. Everyone nodded and went to his room. Jimin gently knocked his door "Taehyung please open the door" his said in his soft voice "Everyone is really worried please open up". They waited few minutes for a response but nothing came. They all started backing up when suddenly the door opened.

There stood Taehyung, with huge black circles under his eyes and blue dry lips. He looked more weaker than usual. Everyone gasped when he was about faint.

Jungkook who was standing few steps away rushing to his mate and held him in his arm. Yoongi growled and took him Taehyung away from him.

Yoongi laid him down on his bed and examine him. He slightly lifted his shirt and whimpered looking at the purple and blue bruises that were present all over his chest and back.

"We have to call Jin hyung " Jimin pleaded Yoongi and he nodded. Jungkook who was standing by the doorframe clenched his fist and whimpered quietly. His wolf kept howled sadly.

Few Jin entered the room and checked Taehyung. He gasped "Has Taehyung met his mate?". Yoongi growled and pointed at Jungkook, Jin shooked his head in disappointment.

"The only way to heal these bruise is that Jungkook has to lick them" Jin said and Yoongi growled "What?". Jin sighed and patted his Yoongi's shoulder "That is the only way to get rid of the bruises and pain"

Yoongi glared at Jungkook and mumbled a okay. Soon Taehyung woke up and Jin explained him everything. "What?! No" Taehyung shouted and Jin still tried his best to convince him. Few minutes of convincing he finally agreed.

Jin smiled at Taehyung and ruffled his brown hair. He then went to Jungkook and told him to shift into his wolf form because mates heal faster in their wolf form.

Jungkook quickly turned into his black big wolf and Jin took him to Taehyung. Jin gently knocked on the door and opened it.

Taehyung was sitting in the middle of his bed wearing a loose button up shirt. Soon as the door opened, his eyes met a big black wolfs eyes. Taehyung gasped as he observed that Jungkook was a lot bigger and scary looking but soon it changed when he saw hurt and sadness in the wolf's red eyes.

(A/N: because Jungkook and Taehyung wolves have names so in their wolf form I am going called them by their wolf's name.)

Black stood outside Taehyung's room with his head and ears down. It looked like he was asking for permission to come in. Taehyung softly give him permission and Black walked slowly in, the door was closed behind. He stood at the bed corner and his head was still down.

Taehyung sighed and got of the bed. In the wolf form Jungkook's scent was more strong and overwhelming. Taehyung slowly kneed down at Black's face level while hissing in pain. He was memorized seeing that his mate was so big. Black whimpered and touched his nose on Taehyung's chest lightly.

Taehyung chuckled and caressed his mate's soft fur. "What's your name?" he asked and the wolf pointed at his fur and howled. Taehyung rubbed his mate's ear and said "Black". Black whimpered and tugged his sleeves. Taehyung blushes "Right" he whispered and slowly opens his shirt's buttons.

Black howled sadly as he saw his mate's beautiful chest and back cover with bruises. He made a sad sound and nuzzles his nose in Taehyung chest apologetically. Taehyung stoked his head "This isn't your fault Black it's Jungkook's. He wanted to fulfill his man needs not you so I am not upset with you" Taehyung smiled and rubbed his small nose against Black's big one. Jungkook in the back sighed.

Black leaned back and then went to Taehyung's chest. He slowly pressed his wet warm tongue against Omega's chest and started softly licking it. Taehyung bit his bottom lip and rolled his eyes back as he felt the tingling sensation all over his body.

Black light put his big paw on Taehyung and laid him down on the carpet. He hovered over him and licked his nipples. Taehyung moaned softly as he felt pleasure. Taehyung gripped Black's soft fur and panted loudly as the wolf lick his neck.

Black pulled back for a second and looked at his breathless mate who was covered in his salvia that shined under the dim lights. Taehyung looked breathtaking, his red plump red, pink cheeks and messy hair were holy.

Soon he shifted on his stomach and his back was facing Black. Black licked his spine from the bottom and went to the top. Taehyung clenched the carpet and moaned. He felt the Black silky fur pressed on his back.

Soon after licking Taehyung's over upper body. Black laid on the carpet and Taehyung nuzzled into his fur. The wolf wrapped his big paws around and tugged him under his head. Taehyung nuzzled into his neck and kissed his black fur. His chest was still exposed and his body was all wet also of the salvia but Taehyung didn't cared. After a long wait of seven years, Taehyung only wanted to enjoy his mate's warmth and sweet scent.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
New update!! Fluff is so good to write!

Tomorrow is my result and I am so scared!!

For those of you who are confused let me explain:

Okay so when a person is in his human form, the main control is in his hands and his wolf has the half control but the when the person is in his wolf form,  the main control is in the wolf's hand and the person has the half control.

And everyone's wolf has a name and they can talk with the person and when the person is in his wolf form he can talk with wolf just like the wolf talks with the person when  he is in the human form..

So in short the person and wolf are two different people in one body...

Oh god I have used person and wolf words so much is the explanation excuses. I hope you guys understand what I mean if not then please comment and ask me.

So I hope you like this chapter!

Please vote and comment!

-sukki

Word count: 1170
Date: 20/7/17