Chapter 5

Few days later~

Taehyung's POV:

I woke up early morning as usual and started my day with a big smile. For few days I didn't feel pain, Kookie had stop having it.

I quickly did my morning routine and skipped downstairs. Happily, I made breakfast for Yoongi Hyung, Hoseok Hyung and myself. After finishing making it, I sat on the down and joyfully munched my pancakes.

After few minutes, Yoongi came down in boxers and messy hair. He saw me and passed a small gummy smile in my direction and greeted.

"How are you Tae?" He yawned and ruffled his bleached hair. I smiled "Fine Hyung".

He eyed my suspiciously " You are not lieing to me right?" I rolled my eyes " No Hyung I am fine!"

He chuckled and sat beside me "I am glad you are smiling again" He side hugged me. I grinned and nodded "Yeah"

Suddenly Hoseok Hyung came in his power puff girls PJs and jumped on the counter " What's popping?" He asked loudly while doing some weird hand gestures.

"Hoseok get off the counter" Yoongi Hyung growl while nibbling his pancakes. Hoseok Hyung pouted sadly and sat on the chair.

"Oh pancakes!!" He cheered happily and ate his pancakes. I smiled widely as I sat between the two stupid boys.

I quickly finished my pancakes and immediately changed into my some causal cloths for work. I made my way to the door when I heard a loud sigh. I looked behind me and saw Yoongi Hyung with a frown "How many times do I have to tell you that you don't have to work!?"

I rubbed my temples "Hyung you know I want to do is! Heck it's just a cafe! It's not dangerous and I have Joy, Wendy and Taemin with me all the time and also I can defend myself against human, I am not that weak!!" I exclaimed in one breathe but Yoongi Hyung expressions didn't change.

"Its not that you are weak, I just want you to rest" He protested. I smiled and went to hug him"Working at cafe makes me relax, the smell of coffee makes me relax"

'Becasue it  reminds us of Kookie. Coffee and musk' Moon, my wolf whimpered but I ignored him.

Hyung sighed once again and nodded. I happily pecked his cheek and went to the Cafe. The cafe wasn't really far from the pack house. Most of our pack members visited it and sometimes humans too. Many human boys wanted to hit on me but I just ignore them or they get death glares by my pack members.

On the way, I heard someone yelling my name is distance and turned and saw Yuta, a young Japanese werewolf running in my direction.

"HYUNG!!" Yuta shouted and caught me in a tight hug. He swung me around in circle in happiness.

I lightly slapped his arm so he could put me down. He instantly did that and smiled widely at me "Hyung I found my mate!!"

I grinned widely at him return and congratulated him "Who is the person?" I teased him. He blushed "Its WinWin"

I gasped, WinWin was a young chinese member of the pack, Yoongi Hyung had found when he was about 5 wandering alone on the pack's territory with lots of bruises. We immediately welcomed him in our pack and took care of him. Many pack members think that he was weird but in reality he was just a lost and hurt kid.

I knew Yuta had a crush on him for a long time and I helped him with his love problems. He always took care of the younger male. I smiled softly at Yuta and patted his shoulder "You deserve him" I said and he blushed. He hugged me once again "Thanks Hyung for helping me" he grinned gratefully at me.