Chapter 30

Third person's POV:

The 4 head alpha called an urgent meeting to decide their strategy and plan how to work out the plan. They decided to invite Hanbin because he was the part of that pack.

Yoongi was the most serious out of all the alphas because his whole family was in danger. Hanbin stood with his phone in his hands showing the alphas the map of the pack "So this the secret entrance from where I helped the omegas escape, this might be the best way" he explained and everyone nodded at his words.

"The pack isn't prepared for a surprise attack, we are small and can be defeated easily when we don't have a proper plan" Hanbin further explained. Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest and questioned "So you are saying that we should attack them now?".

Hanbin looked at him and shrugged "I mean your defense is all ready, the soon the better". Chanyeol hummed an agreement "I think he is right, I seriously want to get over with this". Jiyong smirked and cracked his fingers "So what are we waiting for then?". All the alphas smirked in replied.

-*-*-*-*-*-*

Jimin knew that his sister loved but he didnt knew that she loved him the much. After his mate, his sister hugged him and cried for good 1 hour.

Jimin gently patted Rose back and kissed her hair "Sis I am okay, stop crying". Rose cried harder and sobbed into his chest "What if something happened? I couldn't imagine living without you, you are the only one I have in this world".

Jimin hugged her tightly and cried too. He loved his sister more than anything in this world.

-*-*-*-*-

Everyone was instructed to stay in the pack house as long as the attack goes on and they don't come back. Taehyung worried looked for jungkook.

"You dont have to do this right now" Taehyung helplessly tried to convince jungkook but the younger dismissed him with a kiss on the forehead.

"Hyung its gonna be alright" he smiled, trying to erase his mate's worry but Taehyung gasped his shirt tightly "Promise me that you will be alright?" Taehyung sobbed. Jungkook chuckled and nodded.

Soon the alpha was called which meant that had to go now. Jungkook quickly pressed his lips against Taehyung's and smiled "I will be back".

Taehyung watched Jungkook leave with the other alphas and he quietly prayed for their safely.

-*-*-*-*-*-

The rogues pack wasn't so far like jungkook thought. That explained why their attacks were so quick and sudden. He mentally growled as the area became more clear.

The fighter wolves attacked and that was everything that was needed. Jungkook stared at the scene that was being unfolded. The rogues were ruthlessly beaten by fighters.

Jungkook glanced at Hanbin who was expressionless but Jungkook knew better. He knew that alpha wasn't happy, he sad but he knew this had to be done.

Hanbin turned to Jungkook with pleading eyes "please dont hurt the women and children". Jungkook nodded, he knew his fighters were not harming them. Soon the battle was over.

He got the news that rogue king was dead. A wave of pleasure and satisfaction hit jungkook and alphas as they smiled.

They started to lead back and the alphas decided to take the women, children and wounded males along with them.

As they reached the blood moon territory, they were greeted with cheers. Jungkook smiled, he quickly order the betas to take the rogues to back houses.

The alphas quickly went to the pack house and were immediately greeted by a kisses all over their faces. Jungkook chuckled and held Taehyung's waist tightly "I love you so much" he whispered. Taehyung laughed "I love you too dummy" he smiled and kissed jungkook.

5 years later

Taehyung was sleeping peacefully when we felt someone giggling into his ear. Taehyuny smiled and opened his eyes to Jungkook playing with their 2 year old daughter, Minsu.

Minsu laughed and looked at taehyung "Papa!" She giggled and snuggled into his chest. Taehyung hugged her tighty and laughed while looking up at jungkook.

"Hey baby" Jungkook smiled and leaned down to peck on taehyung's lips. The omega hummed while their daughter whined.

Taehyung up with Minsu on her laps "well we should hurry now, its aunt Rose's and uncle Hobi's wedding". Jungkook sighed "I cant believe my sister is getting married". Taehyung laughed while he told minsu to go into her room. He turned to jungkook and kissed him hardly "Baby look at us" he whispered against his lips.

Jungkook smiled and hugged taehyungs waist close to him. 5 years had passed his the attack. Everything was back to normal. 1 year after the attack Jungkook proposed to Taehyung and they got married. After them Jimin and yoongi did.

They had a beautiful little girl while Jimin and Yoongi had a beautiful little boy.

Jungkook and Taehyung changed into suits and went to the Yoongi's pack house where the wedding was being held.

They reached the pack and were immediately greeted by a jimin's son, Jihyung. "Uncle Jungkook and uncle taehyung" he screamed in delight and clinged on to Taehyung's legs. Taehyung smiled and ruffled the boy's hair and as he let go of his leg and ran to Minsu.

Both kids hugged and ran off to the gardens. Taehyung and Jungkook went to the living room where Yoongi in his suit and was sitting and watching t.v. "Hyung" Taehyung smiled and went to hug him. Yoongi chuckled and hugged him back.

He turned to jungkook and greeted him. "Where is Jimin?" Taehyung asked. "Up stairs with rose" He replied. Taehyung went upstairs and hugged rose and jimin as a greeting.

Rose looked beautiful in a wedding dress. It was hard to believe that the 16 year old girl he met 5 years ago was how getting married.

Soon the marriage began. Rose and Jimin came hand and Hoseok as an emotional guy started crying when he saw his mate and lisa who Rose's bridesmaids laughed at him.

Taehyung looked around and he saw everyone smiling. He glanced at Hanbin and his mate Bobby who were laughing. Hanbin was now the part of blood moon pack.

Taehyung leaned against Jungkook and sighed happily "This is a happily ever after right". Jungkook kissed his mate's hair and smiled "Yeah its happily ever after"

FIN

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

It has finally ended

I think I am yeeting out from wattpad for some time so no new books from me for now.

There are mistakes in this chapter cause I haven't proofread it.

Follow me on Twitter @bias_hoee if u want cause I post my au ideas there.

Anything I hope u like this book

Please vote and comment

-sukki

Word count: 1134
Date: 2/3/19