Chapter 14

Third person's POV:

"So you are saying that we will have a guards with us 24/7?" Taehyung asked with a raised brow while sitting next to Jimin who had the same expressions. In front of them sat Yoongi and Jungkook who nodded.

"But that's so unnecessary! We are not kids who need to be protected!" Jimin exclaimed while flipping his arms in frustration. Yoongi softly looked at Jimin "It's for your own protection babe". Jimin scowl turned into a blush but he still groaned in his small palms.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with pleasing eyes "Seriously guys it's not necessary! We can protect ourself like the way we did that day!" He said. Jungkook glance darken as he remembered that day, how he found his mate all covered in blood and bruises.

"Don't argue Taehyung! You both nearly died that day! It's the final decision that you both are going to have guards" Jungkook growled using his Alpha tone. Taehyung and Jimin flinched at Jungkook sudden tone and as Omegas they nodded at his orders.

Jungkook stood up and went in the library to cool off. As he stepped inside the cold library, he breathe out to calm himself. Him and Yoongi hadn't told the boys about the threat note that they have received. They didn't wanted the boys to worry about anything.

Jungkook knew that he had hurt Taehyung with his tone but what choice did he had. He was only doing that for the latter's own good. He wanted Taehyung to be safe and sound. He wouldn't even imagine losing the omega or even see him in such condition that he saw him in on that day again.

"I love him so much that it's hurting me now"

Meanwhile Taehyung just stared at the empty seat in front of him that was once occupied by Jungkook. Taehyung was a little hurt that Jungkook used his Alpha tone on him.

A hand patted Taehyung's shoulder "It's okay Tae don't mind Jungkook, he is a little worked up these days" Jimin said in small voice. Taehyung twisted his head and passed him a faded smile.

Yoongi who was still in front of him, held his hands in his "We are doing this for your own good, even Baek is also gonna have a guards" Yoongi said in a reassuring voice. Taehyung
nodded.

Yoongi sighed and tried to make the omega feel better "Hey Tae, don't ruin your mood Baek is gonna be here soon, I know he won't like your sad face" Yoongi smiled and ruffled Taehyung's hair.

Soon the omega went in his room and laid on his bed, staring up at the ceiling, he thought again with a cool mind again and realised that the younger alpha was only doing everything for his protection.

Taehyung knew how much Jungkook suffered when Taehyung was in the medical clinic. Even when he was sleeping, he could hear strings of apologies and sobs constantly besides him. And also Taehyung had already heard Jungkook's secret confession.

Taehyung was half asleep at that time but he still felt the Alpha's warm touch which cause tingling sensation in his body and then he heard Jungkook saying three most beautiful words 'I love you'.

Taehyung was on cloud nine when he heard that, he wanted to claim Jungkook's lips right away but he stopped himself for an unknown reason.

But Taehyung knew that he also loved the Alpha, he had always loved him and always will no matter what, from the day he first laid his eyes on the beautiful raven head.

Taehyung smiled unconsciously and snuggled more into his comforter. Soon he drifted into a sweet slumber.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Taehyung was still sleeping when he felt someone jumping on his bed and giggling in his ears. Taehyung groaned and buried his head deep inside the pillow.

"Uncle Tae get up!!!" A little boy's voice laughed. Taehyung groaned loudly "Go away!". The cute girly giggle was heard near his head "Uncle Tae get up or else mommy were kick you out of the bed".

Taehyung moaned and got up, he opened his one eye and smiled at his cute twin nephew and niece. Both little boy and girl jumped on Taehyung and hugged him.

"Chinhwa and Chinsun!" Taehyung laughed and hugged the two kids. Suddenly a laugh interrupted them, Taehyung looked up and saw Baekhyun leaning against his doorframe with a smile.

The twins got off Taehyung and Baekhyun came forward and took his little brother into a warm embrace. "How is my TaeTae?" Baekhyun asked in a warm voice. Taehyung snuggled into his brother's neck "Never been better"

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Yes I know! You all will be like 'Bitch first late update and now a lame filter chapter?'

Look I am so sorry.. I have been very busy lately..

Anyways I hope you like this chapter!

Please vote and comment!

-sukki

Word count: 821
Date: 10/9/17