Chapter 11

Third person's POV:

When Taehyung and Jungkook woke up next day, they had huge smiles on their faces. They both felt giggly and flustered as they recalled the cute memory of them being so close to each other.

Taehyung buried his face in the pillow and let out an embarrassed scream. He felt so happy and blessed that his mate had finally wanted his closeness. Taehyung knew that the younger one was guilty on his doings and wanted Taehyung to forgive him. But Taehyung had already forgiven on their first night with each other. And now he was ready to face Jungkook and talk with him.

Jungkook slowly went down and was greeted by an empty kitchen. For the first time Jungkook had woken up early, he sat on the kitchen stool and made himself a bowl of cereal. Suddenly an exotic smell of strawberries and honey hit his nose, he turned back and saw his beautiful mate on the stairs with messy bed hair and fluffy eye.

Taehyung spotted Jungkook and he passed a sweet smil towards him, he walk to him and sat besides him. "Good morning!" Taehyung greeted him with a boxy smiled. Jungkook shyly looked at him and mumbled the greeting. Taehyung cooed the younger and laughed "You haven't changed a bit" Taehyung chuckled softly remarking his shy personality.

Jungkook smiled with red cheeks and looked at Taehyung "You too Hyung". They both stared into each other eyes with a small smiles playing on their lips. Jungkook immediately snapped out and chickened out. "I-I need to g-go" he stood up and started moving back when Taehyung held his arm and stopped him. A string of current passed through both of their hands.

Taehyung ignored the tingering feeling and looked at Jungkook with serious expressions "We need to talk in private" he said sternly. Jungkook nodded and Taehyung made his to his room. As soon as Jungkook stepped in Taehyung closed the door and looked at him.

Taehyung made Jungkook sit on his bed. He lightly held the younger's hand. "Kookie let's move on" he said softly. Jungkook looked at Taehyung with teary eyes "How could I Hyung? I fucking caused you so much pain". Taehyung sighed softly and tighten his grip on Jungkook's hands "But the pain you are causing me right now is much worse. Jungkook it's hurting me to not be with you, my wolf is going crazy, he wants you and your touch and so do I". Jungkook cried softly "But Hyung I-" Taehyung cut him off with a finger on his lips " I have already forgiven you" Taehyung smiled.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung with red eyes and suddenly hugged him tightly, the feeling of warm had renewed as both of them nuzzled into each other. Jungkook had his face buried into Taehyung's hair and Taehyung was pressed against his chest. They both closed their eyes and breathed in each other's scent.

Soon they both separated and stared into each other's eyes. "What did I do to deserve you?" Jungkook cried and Taehyung held his face in his warm hands "I am asking the same question myself " he smiled and caressed his cheeks. Jungkook pushed a strands of hair away from the his forehead and slowly kissed it.

The feeling to Jungkook's lips on his forehead was amazing. They were warm and soft that give goosebumps to him. Taehyung wondered what could they feel like on his lips. How Jungkook's soft and warm lips be against his plumped red ones.

They laid on Taehyung's bed, both tangled with each other. Jungkook had tugged Taehyung under his arms and the omega had a hand on his chest. "I missed you so much Hyung. You left so suddenly without any good bye" Jungkook said sadly. Taehyung guilty looked up at him "I am sorry I left so suddenly but it was for you own protection. I didn't wanted to use you in such young age" He sighed and drew circles on his chest.

Jungkook smiled at Taehyung's caring words "You are still so beautiful Hyung" he said and nuzzled his nose into Taehyung's hair. Taehyung giggled "And you had grown so manly but you are the same cute Kookie". Jungkook growled "I am not cute". Taehyung chuckled and rolled his eyes in dismiss "yeah yeah whatever ships your boat".

Jungkook growled once again and slyly whispered in Taehyung's ear "Should I show you that I am not cute baby boy?" Taehyung shivered as the Alpha's warm breath hit his ear and his lips blushed against them. Taehyung snapped out and pushed the young Alpha of the bed.

Jungkook butt hit the ground hard and he groaned "What was that for?!". Taehyung rolled his eyes and clicked his tongue "Respect me you brat! I am older than you!". Jungkook laughed and leaned his head on the mattress while looking at Taehyung.

Soon everyone came to know that Jungkook and Teahyung were finally accepting each other. Jimin squealed at news and hugged his mate. Yoongi wasn't really pleased with the idea but he wanted his cousin to have all happiness in the world.

"I am so happy!!" Jimin shouted and hugged Jungkook and Taenyung. Jungkook rolled his eyes and pushed the omega away "Chim!!". Jimin laughed and looked at Yoongi who was glaring at Jungkook. Yoongi finally broke his silence and growled lowly at Jungkook "If you hurt him again, I swear I will break every bone in your body" he warned him with dark expression. Jimin laughed awkwardly and nudged Yoongi to stop it.

Taehyung laughed and pouted "Hyung stop". Hoseok who had the same expressions growled too "Expect the same from me kid". Taehyung groaned loudly "Stop guys!!"

Jungkook held Taehyung's waist tightly and spoke with serious expressions "I will never hurt him again ". The words made Taehyung's heart fluttered and he blushed.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
I want big house, big cars and big rings~🎶

New update people!!!

A notice: I will update this book on every weekend cause my school has started and I am now busy with my studies...  so sorry.

Sorry for mistakes, not proof read.

I hope you like this chapter!

Please vote and comment!

-sukki

Word count: 1041
Date: 5/8/17