Winners and Time

They were one point behind and the tension increased as the ball was handed over to Kagami. He dribbled the ball however someone just had to make it more complicating. Kagami lowered his body as he jumped to score, and so did he, however, little did the opponent know, that it was a fake. He quickly landed as he jumped yet again and dunked the ball.

"Bzzzz!" The buzzer buzzed, indicating that they had won the game.

"We did it!" The team yelled. They were all soaked in sweat and their next game was coming up soon.
~time skip~

Walking towards their locker room, Kuroko could feel an abnormal presence following him. Eyes were planted on him and he felt more and more anxious the closer the presence got. When they were at the door, Kuroko whipped his body around to see what was following him. As he opened his mouth to speak, the being quickly covered his mouth and dragged him away with from the others.

"Mhhmh!" Kuroko struggled to pry off the being's hands from his mouth.

"Tetsuya, do not struggle with me." Kuroko immediately stopped. He heard a short sigh. Finally his hands slipped off and Kuroko gasped for air.

"Why... are you here?" He stared at his red orbs. He finally took a glance over at Kuroko's blue ones. They were so pure, so why, why did he have to break his innocent heart? Why couldn't his father understand the fact that he, Akashi Seijuro, was in love with a young male teen named Kuroko Tetsuya? He pried his mouth open to speak.

"I came to see you..." his voice nearly cracked as he hoped that his innocent teen couldn't hear it. Kuroko wanted to slap him, shout, yell, anything to give him a small piece of pain that he felt. He wanted to tell him to leave and go away. Yet he didn't. "Plus, I decided to see if your basketball has changed yet." Kuroko stares at him, no, glares as he heard his words. Yet... He had said the word yet, thinking that after those hurtful words, he would think his basketball would change.

Really? Did he really want him to forget him entirely? He just wanted to know what the hell has happened that made their relationship crumble, but no, he made things worse.  Kuroko stood up as he turned his body to go.

"It hasn't. Now if you'll excuse me, my teammates are waiti-" it was sudden. Too sudden. He could feel his heart pounding, hurting his chest as he felt those warm familiar soft lips. He could feel his face warming up as he tried to shake off the feeling and try to hate him again. Kuroko clenched his fists as he finally had the urge to push him away.

Letting his breath catch up, he looked up at him.

"Akashi-kun, we are no longer in a relationship, so let it go." He tried to escape this situation yet he felt a possessive grasp snaking around his wrists.

His grasp tightened as Akashi could feel Kuroko tensing up and trying to pry off his hand. Finally giving up, Kuroko just glared at him yet he still seemed... pained.

"Even so, I still-"

"Let go!" Kuroko shouted. He didn't even know what the hell he was saying. Everything began to grow blurry each second and his words started to slur and fade. "I no longer love you! You know what? I'll just change my way of basketball as you asked, so please! Just... Leave!" After his speach, the captain of Rakuzan let go of his wrists and walked a few steps back. Just how much pain has he caused his poor poor Kuroko? His, Kuroko? His lover? His... boyfriend?

"Kuroko?" At that very moment, Kuroko's heartbeat grew and grew, his mind then replaying what he had said to his lover... his ex. He shut his eyes as he hoped that no one saw anything, just encountered them in this situation. As Kuroko replayed that voice calling his name, he then realized who was calling for him. As he whipped his body around in both fear and relief, he tried to walk away but heard a guilty voice call his name.

"Kuro...ko..." The phantom stopped in his tracks, glancing over at the lowly emperor.

"Akashi-kun..." he whispered. "We'll talk again, but I seem to have a game coming up." Akashi turned around slowly as fear and worry started to well up. Pain and regret.  When Kuroko was out of his sight, Akashi hit his head on the wall.

It's all your fault.

Now now, I still helped you get away from the peasant.

I loved him, no I still do.

But father is always right, follow him, follow me, and we will both accomplish happiness.

My happiness is with Kuroko.

Oh last name basis now are we?

Shut up.

The argument ended there as he soon got up and went back to his team.
~time skip~

Kuroko hung his head low. All that could be heard was muffled footsteps as they started to search for a conversation starter, but what was there to talk about? 

"Kaga-"

"Kuroko," his voice stood strong. Kuroko hung his head again. Humming in response he knew what he had to do. "What kind of relationship were you guys in?" It didn't seem like a question other than a statement. Kuroko shook his thoughts away as guilt and regret started to fill his mind.

"He left me in pieces..." Kuroko muttered, thinking about his words before speaking them. Kagami glanced over and sighed.

"Well the time will come, so don't let it bother you okay?" Kuroko nodded, yet he didn't seem to have been completely there.

"Hai..."

Walking in the locker room, they were welcomed with a loud yell from Hyuuga.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU GUYS DOING? CHATTING AND HAVING A GOOD TIME? CAUSE THE MATCH IS STARTING SOON!" Kuroko held his hand up as if it was going to help. Kagami just sulked in the corner as gloom started to build up.

"G-gomenasai..."
~time skip~

They won the next match surprisingly, but something seemed off and no one could put their finger on it.

"Where's Kuroko?" Furihata stated. Hyuuga froze.

"Not again..." he shook his head and ordered Kagami to look for him before their bus left.  The red haired teen muttered under his breath but agreed to find him anyway.
~time skip~

Kuroko opened the locker room door.

"...eh. I got left behind again." He grabbed his bag and tried to find the exit. Sure he has been in this place before but it was still yet hard for him to find one simple exit within this building. Finally giving up, he crouched down and waited for Kagami to get him.

"Oi!!! Kuroko!" He lifted his head as he reacted to his voice.

"Ka-" what the. What was going on? "Kaga..." Kuroko couldn't lift a finger as he fell on the floor and his eye sight blurred.

The last thing he saw, was red...

A/n ... idk sorry for not updating I had big writers block and I couldn't get past. And sorry if there are typos or any errors .•><•. If you have questions I will answer and thanks for reading!!! The next chapter will be interesting (looks to the side and tries not to laugh) I think