Dasukette...

A/n title means save me. Oh and italic is dreams. Or flashback of the dream. Dream? Bold is other Bakashi. Underline is Akashi in his mind when talking to Baka.

The blue sky was calm and clear with barely any clouds to ruin it. It was a silent weekend with barely any fighting or stalking from Kuroko's teammates, making sure that he wouldn't hurt his Kuroko again.

But...

"KUROKO!!" He yelled out to warn him.
(CRASH)

All that could be heard were a few shrieks here and there by pedestrians who were walking by. Akashi's heart stopped as everything went silent. Running to the frail boy, holding him in his arms, blood stained his hands, covering them completely. The tears stung. As he whispered goodbye, his entire world ended at that moment.

(Gasp)

Akashi woke up from quite a dream. Panting as if he had just played a game, fear crept in his head and panic began to fill his mind. Looking at the clock which read 12:30 AM he ripped off the blankets and went straight to the sink to grab a glass of water. Taking his phone he called his lover.

At first there was silence before a frail voice called out. "A...Akashi-kun?" The boy quietly released a relieved sigh, now knowing that his Kuroko was okay.

"I'm... I'm very sorry Kuroko, uhh, would you care to join me for lunch?" On the other line he swore he could've heard a magnificent sound, the sound of his Kuroko laughing.

"You know, you could have called me in the mor- (yawn) -ning." Akashi chuckled.

"You're right, however I do have an important meeting early in the morning so I wouldn't have been able to ask for you permission." That was a lie. He just didn't want to sound... desperate. It was his fault in the first place, he was at fault.

That was quite a dream wasn't it.

Shut up.

Nothing will happen to him. Don't worry.

(Scoff) like you know what I'm going through.

The other seems to have been displeased by the answer and simply went away.

It had been a few weeks since Kuroko had accepted the fallen emperor, but the "king" still had a feeling, it was a sign.

~time skip~

He was waiting at the entrance of the train station, looking down at his watch. Running footsteps could be heard going in his direction, looking up, he saw that familiar blue.

Akashi was wearing a casual white button up shirt a black but brown jacket plus a pair of black jeans. Kuroko also had a white button up shirt and a pair of navy blue jeans. Kuroko snickered as his boyfriend still seemed very sophisticated as Akashi smiled seeing Kuroko as a high school student other than a a casual teenager.

The phantom like teen grabbed ahold of his hands and smiled an innocent smile.

The phantom like teen grabbed ahold of his hands and smiled an innocent smile. Akashi's eyes filled with slight shock as if was the exact same as the dream. Kuroko looked down at their hands that were intertwined and started to loosen his grip.

"Akashi-kun?" He immediately tightened his grip on his hand and smiled.

"Sorry I... I didn't get much sleep." Smiling a bit, he dragged him out of the train station and walked out on to the streets.
~time skip~

As always, the vanilla milkshake came first. Akashi thought and wondered how the innocent teen kept loving the sweet plain shake everyday without getting sick of it. Smiling a bit, the dream flashed by in his head.