PLEASE READ!

Hello my fellow people! I have not touched this book in forever! I actually plan on rewriting everything! I am going to keep the whole plot line and everything, however I might add or take things out.  This whole book is just going to have a massive edit thing...

SO! If you plan on rereading this series it might be a bit confusing... Kind of like wait this chapter is decent... What happened to the others? Yeah... That's just me editing.  I may change the titles, or add chapters, to be honest I'm not sure.  I know there was someone who requested a fluff chapter (?) and I felt bad for not writing one.  I planned on writing it in the sequel but odds are, I'm not going to finish it any time soon.  I have been preoccupied with a completely different book that I am writing, it's called "Different Doesn't Define Evil" on my other account, but it's not the best and still needs to be edited.  For all I know, I'm going to rewrite that book too.

So once again, I am going to rewrite all the chapters and hopefully add some more and clarify or something.  Not sure...  I took a look and it was not pretty.  YIKES it needs some work. 

And as always! Enjoy the book and have some fun! (Somehow). ><