Decision

A/n IM SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER!!! I KINDA FORGOT ABOUT THIS BOOK .•><•. AND SORRY FOR A SHORT CHAPTER!!!

Kuroko turned his head to the side as both scenarios didn't seem like the right choice. If he choose to accept, he could be heartbroken yet again. However if he declines, it might lead to him being a bit stalkerish and definitely not the Akashi he wants.

Or maybe...

"For now, I decline." Akashi opened his mouth to ask, but Kuroko raised his hand to signal that he hadn't finished speaking. "However, once I know for sure that my heart will not be used for your own entertainment, then I will accept your love." Akashi sighed in relief.

"I'm fine with that." He tied his necktie which was slightly wet due to Kuroko's saliva, but what could he do with it? He buckled his belt and Kuroko rubbed his wrists which ached be cause of his belt.

"Seriously, what was up with you and tying people up." Akashi face palmed.

"Hah? I only did that because I knew you would ignite pass me in the middle of the se- ugh..." he was then hit by Kuroko's pass.

"That was meant for you. And since I didn't do so on that day..." Akashi raised his hand in defeat.

"I beg, please don't hit me again. I have practice afterward." Kuroko cracked his knuckles.

"That's your fault." Akashi reached for the door as fear started to well up in his chest.

"AHH!" He screamed in pain as Kuroko hit him in he back. "My back..." he groaned as he rubbed his back in pain. "Tetsuya, what happened to your innocent form." He cried out.

"You made me like this. You should take responsibility." Kuroko sat on his back. "This is the infirmary, so you should be fine." Akashi sighed.

"I give, so can you get off me so that we can both go?" Kuroko smiled so innocently, got off and opened the door. As he stomped out irritatingly, Akashi got up and dusted his clothes off. Riko guys looked shocked and Kise's life was drained once he saw the captain.

"A-Akashicchi! It's been so lo-" he was hit in the face by the redhead and walked away.
~time skip~

The Serin team found Kuroko at the entrance waiting for them. Kagami flushed deep red and fainted. The coach started to fluster with Hyuuga who tried to become his normal strict self. Izuki blushed a bit but distracted himself with his notepad full of (terrible) puns. The rest however, were just confused and wanted to ask, but knew they'd be slapped in the face by the coach. Kuroko turned around.

"Now might you explain as to why you eavesdropped on our conversation?" His innocent smile seemed harmless but not his aura. He was pissed as hell.

"That wasn't even a conversa- pfft." Kagami got  slapped in the face by the coach. Kuroko didn't flinch.

"Ah... hmm... uhh... you see..." Hyuuga tried to find an excuse and the coach ended up fainting from the words she overheard.

"Were you guys serious?" Izuki seemed calm but was dying on the inside. Kuroko's grip on his bag tightened.

"N..." he wanted to believe everything was true. That he was his lover, his boyfriend at that. But he denied. "No. We were not. I was just entertainment for the lowly emperor." His eyes lowered and the team seemed a bit confused. Why compare him to an emperor? Kagami woke up and Aida listened in. Kuroko left them hanging and just left for home. That was when... everyone flipped an imaginary table because they were so close to finding out what the hell was going on.

A/n GUYS I AM SO SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT ASS CHAPTER!!! I STILL HOPED YOU GUYS ENJOYED SO FAR!!!