Chapter Five

"I'm not lying to you!" I struggled with the soul restraint and my lack of movement. Sans started to walk off, further away from the Ruin's door.

"You're not lying to me? Oh, please. The only thing that I could really believe from your fucking mouth is the fact that you're not the actual Chara. Chara wouldn't be this stupid." Sans growled at me, causing me to struggle even more. This skeleton was pissing me off and as my time with him grew, so did my anger. How did Mom date this guy?!

Again, I struggled, now seeing the blue heart on my chest flicker green.

"Will you stop?!" Sans snapped, now glaring at my face.

"No! Who do you think I am? Some quiet girl you could just call 'pet'?" I snapped back at him. At this point, I didn't really care about buttering up to this skeleton. I just wanted to be let go. "Let me go! I can prove that I'm (y/n)'s daughter! I can prove it!"

I felt my soul tighten under his magic, and I was jerked down towards the ground. The snow hit my face and snagged onto my jacket, causing me to shut up.

"Like you can." He snarled and pulled me back into the air, now dragging me along. I screamed and started to flail in the air, smacking him flat on the skull as I did so.

"Let go of me!"

"Okay!" Sans was officially done with dealing with me. "You know, I was going to actually let you live, but I don't feel like dealing with your shit!" He then turned out towards the path and yelled out. "Hey, Pap! I have a present for you!"

Is he calling for....Papyrus? That's the oblivious, but really innocent skeleton, right?

Out of the foggy path and the wind, I was able to make out a tall figure walking it's way towards us. It was weird to know that there was another monster nearby.

"WHAT IS IT, SANS?" There was a crackling sort of tone; it sounded kind of groggy. I looked down at Sans, who only placed on some stupid grin.

"Catch!" He laughed, lifted his left arm as if he were to throw something, and flung me across the snow floor. My soul immediately felt lighter from being held, but flying across the path wasn't exactly a favorable alternative. I screamed as I saw the figure in front of us grow clearer and closer, finding that it was in fact, Papyrus, just in darker clothing from the pictures that I've seen. Again, my soul was held, turning blue, but this time under Papyrus' grasp.

"WHAT THE HECK IS THIS, SANS?" Papyrus immediately flung me into the air and caught me again, causing another scream to fall out of my lips. But, to my luck, he was oblivious to that. "IS THIS ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR STUPID LAMPS?"

"Nah, bro. Take an actual look at my present." Sans smirked at me as I felt myself drop in front of Papyrus' eyesight. His eyes were slim, in comparison to Sans'.

"YOU BROUGHT ME A HUMAN? HOW DID YOU CATCH IT BEFORE I DID?" Papyrus asked, now pulling me aside so he could glance at Sans. Sans only shrugged and smiled up at his brother.

"Eh, lucky?"

"LUCKY? NO. YOU MUST HAVE SOME TRICK TO CATCH THIS HUMAN." Papyrus grumbled, now inspecting me for any signs of 'foul play'.

"Eh, pretty sure I was just lucky, Pap."

Papyrus didn't seem to have heard him.

"WHATEVER. IT DOESN'T MATTER. I HAVE THE HUMAN NOW! AND NOW I CAN BE APART OF THE ROYAL GUARD!" Papyrus crackled in victory and turned away from Sans. "I WILL SEE YOU AT THE HOUSE, BROTHER."

"Kay."

I felt myself being dragged along through the cold air, causing for me to shiver and thanks to Sans for dumping me in the snow, I started to feel numbness practically cross through my entire body.