Chapter-error!7204-

"Greetings, Kara. I didn't expect you back so soon."

I blinked open my vision, now seeing Chara standing in front of me, her face blank as always.

"Welcome back to the Borderline."

"Thanks?" I muttered out, unsure of what else to say. Only my thoughts were racing through my head, taking up the whole capacity of my mind. Papyrus killed me too....why?

Chara only blinked at me, almost as if she was waiting for me to do something. I blinked back at her, now finding myself in Sans' clothing, so I was slightly relieved that we didn't look exactly the same. I also found that my green heart was floating among my chest, but again, layered under a thin, shade of red.

"Kara, you're getting yourself beat out there."

"I noticed."

"Don't you understand that you need to fight in order to stop dying?" Chara asked, now sending off a glimmer of irritation.

"Well....yeah-"

"Then why don't you?"

"I'm physically injured, Chara-"

"Stupid excuses. Sans bandaged you up, you're not going to die anymore, are you?" Her stare then shifted away from me, and she sighed at her own comment. "Ignore what I just said. You're already dead."

I stayed silent, feeling slightly offended at what she said.

"But even then, you're a magician! You can still use magic to your advantage." Chara paused, now thinking of how to structure her words. She turned her glance back to me. "You know, you still had to use magic to escape the Ruins and I'm going to tell you right now, Undyne and Papyrus are incredibly more dangerous than Toriel."

"Are you suggesting that I hurt them?"

"Yes! You have to, Kara! Look what happened when you didn't! Didn't Flowey make that clear?" Chara's eyes now blitzed into a bright red. "In this world it's kill or be killed."

I jumped at her sudden tone change and the weird nature of her eyes. It sent some sort fear through my body, but that didn't stop my next response.

"I don't want to though."

"You're going to keep getting killed with that type of mindset."

I held in the impulse to spit some type of remark at her. No, I won't... I... I'm working on it.

Chara narrowed her eyes at me and groaned at my refusal.

"Fine then, Kara. Go see how your method turns out, and maybe then you'll understand why there's such a push for killing here." The girl closed her eyes and sighed. "I'll see you soon."

I only frowned at her.

"But it refused."