Chapter 2

I rolled my eyes at the ten fists I see. 'We knew you'd give some lessons, but you didn't tell us you had to teach hormonal teenager boys to dance.' Asher growls.

My brothers look ready to knock everyone unconscious. I hold his hands and he relaxes a bit. Keyword: a bit. 'Don't worry Asher, I'm not going to fuck anyone. Now you all should calm the fuck down with your worried asses.' I roll my eyes. Duncan chuckles.

'Alright, alright, we get the message Sash. You can handle yourself.' The other boys relax now. I sigh and turn around. 'Well, let me introduce you to my annoying brothers: Jack, Asher, Duncan, London and Lloyd. They worry about me 24 hours a day, constantly asking me what I'm gonna do, and make me want to punch them at times. I truly wonder what is wrong with my parents.' 'Hey, I can't help it that I don't want you to get hurt. You're my little sister! Any guy who breaks your heart has to deal with me.' Jack exclaims protectively.

'Yeah, but sometimes you're a little too protective, sweetie.' 'You know you love me sis.' My brothers say in chorus 'You kinda sound like gossip girl.'

'Oh no, anything but gossip girl. I hate those series!' London says in disgust. I smirk. 'Well, then I know what we're going to watch when I'm allowed to choose the movie again.' While the boys are still looking at us, my brothers look at me, terrified. I laugh at their faces. 'That is bound to get fun. But for now, go sit on those benches. I have a lesson to give.' I command.

They all settle down as I continue my lesson. After a while they leave, but, of course, not before warning me for the boys. I roll my eyes, again. Brothers and their protectiveness.

At the end of the lesson they do a cooling down and then the boys are gone. I stay behind to practice.

I choose dead of night by Ruelle and sing and dance along. I pour all my feelings in the song.

'In the dead of night, strange things happen
In the dead of night, the world goes cold
When the lights go out all around, whispers fill the air
In the dead of night, better hold on tight.'

I sing along.

I hear gasps and turn to the door. 'Were you guys spying on me?' I raise an eyebrow at the four boys squished together in the door opening. Luke, Mason, Kygo and Cameron, to be exact.
They immediately deny it.

I roll my eyes. Definitely spies. 'Cut the crap already, I know you did guys.' 'I liked the lesson, Sasha.' Kygo admits. 'Weren't you the one who wanted to do ballet?' I smirk.

'No, at first I thought it would be awful, but it's more fun than I thought.' He replies.

I chuckle, do a cooling down and pull on my clothes. No, not naked, I just put a shirt and sweatpants on over my dance clothing.

'You have a beautiful voice.' Cameron compliments. I blush a bit. Me, a beautiful voice? No one ever said that to me. Okay, I never sing in public. 'I don't.' I say and shrug it off.

'Now it's time for me to face the music.' They look at me confused. 'My brothers.' Now they do understand. 'They're pretty scary.' Mason says.

I burst out laughing. My brothers? Scary? No way! How can someone think that! 'What's so funny?' Mason asks. 'M-m-m-my brothers? S-s-s-scary? Not. At. All.' I say between fits of laughter. 'Now I'm gonna go home. See you tomorrow, no idea if it's likewise.' I say, still chuckling. I drive home on my Harley.

When I come home, I see five boys frowning at me.

Oh shit.

I'm gonna get the preach.

Hey marshmallows!
I don't have much to say except that where I live it almost vacation! Even though I only have to do fun things, some people from other schools are in Spain or other places already....😕😢
But I'm going to a theme park with some girls and school pays. So I guess that'll be fun!
Okay this is getting way too long and I bet you're not even reading anymore sooo... bye! 👋

X popcorn 🍿

Ps. Don't forget to comment, vote and follow.