Chapter 7

Sasha POV
I open my eyes. Oops, must've fallen asleep while reading for my biology test tomorrow. Well, I'll probably get a decent grade, it's alright.

When you live with five brothers their behavior kinda affects you, just like their opinion.

My eyes flicker to the window to see Luke looking at me. I raise an eyebrow and he looks away.

I smirk when I see his face is slightly flushed.

I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. Back in my room I change into my pajamas, sweatpants and a bra, but not before closing the curtains and sending Luke a pointed look.

I read 'The Fae Elementals' on wattpad by xxanonymouspopcornxx for a while until I fall asleep with my phone in my hands.

Cough cough..... subtle shoutout to my other book....... cough cough.....

The next morning I wake up by the sound of my alarm clock, yawn, throw my alarm clock against the wall and turn around. I'll buy a new one later.

After a while I look at my phone for the time. 'Shit!' I mumble. 8:00! I shoot out of bed, change clothes, run a hand through my hair, eat breakfast and race to school. I make it just in time.

After about twenty minutes Luke comes strolling in like he owns the place, Mason following him. Ky and Cam are there too this time. Guess they joined the gang. I roll my eyes.

'Luke, I'm glad you still came.' The teacher says and 'glad you came' from The Wanted plays in my head automatically.

'I wouldn't dare miss your lesson.' He replies sarcastically. I muffle my laughter. Of course you wouldn't dare Luke.

He saunters to a seat. Next to me. Again. Oh lord help me.

I sigh. I start doodling in my notebook. Soon I see a paper landing on my desk.

'Wanna go to the beach party tonight? X Luke'

I bite my lip. I've never been to a party. Okay, only once or twice, but usually I kinda hate them. I decide to be spontaneous for once and write 'sure.' When the teacher isn't looking I put it on his table.

I see him smile when he reads my message. 'It's starts at 7:00 pm.'

When school is over I make homework.

'Hey sister!' Lloyds head pops in.

'Hey Loy.' I just call him Loy sometimes.

'So, are you gonna do anything or are you going to sit on your sofa reading all day again?' He asks.

'Actually I'm going to a beach party tonight.'

He squeaks and I wince. 'My baby sisters gooooing to a parrrty, my baby sister is goooing to a parrrty!' He sings. Yeah, me going to parties is considered a miracle in this house.

He races to my brothers rooms and tells them. Well, the ones that are home, which are except Lloyd Duncan and Asher.

I soon hear two other loud voices singing he same thing. I roll my eyes.

'GUYS, IT'S JUST FUCKIN PARTY!' I yell. I hear three laughs in response. Soon dinner is ready and my brothers keep going on about the party, making my parents excited too.

As soon as I'm down eating I sprint upstairs, ignoring my family's calls.

I grab a simple party outfit and pull it on with a sexy red bikini underneath. It's not a dress, I hate them.

Outfit plus skin tone and hair above, maybe the skin tone a little lighter, like that (light) golden color I think. she does not wear heels though.

I curl my hair and apply some mascara. As I said, I barely go to parties, nor do I wear much makeup when I do go to one. I pull on some flip flops, I'm not gonna wear heels or sneakers on the beach.

When it's 7:00 pm I leave and I walk to it, but not without a warning from my brothers. It's not that far, fifteen minutes walking.

When I'm walking for about ten minutes I see a beautiful Porsche passing. Damn, I wish I had one.

The car stops next to me and I raise an eyebrow. I see Mason driving with Luke in the front and Cammie and Ky in the backseat. Mason opens the window.

'Come in Sash, we'll drive you to the party.'

'Thanks, but no thanks.'

'I don't take no for an answer.' Mason says and reluctantly I walk in the car.

When we arrive there we get many stares, especially me. Why, my outfit isn't that impressive. Or me for that matter. Maybe it is because

Luke puts loosely yet protective his arm around my shoulder just like Mase.Cam and Ky have their arms around Mase and Lukie.

I see some girls wearing heels and mentally facepalm. Really? Heels in sand? Not smart.

I escape their grip and immediately kick off my flip flops and my toes dig into the sand.

I enjoy the feeling until Tanya comes up to me with her clones with a pissed off expression on her face.

A/n for those of you who forgot, Tanya is the queen bitch, as I like to call her

Her first clone is Lila, who always agrees and she is the smarter of the two. Her second clone is Pippa, who always giggles unless Lila or Tanya tells her to shut up and tries to flirt with guys but she is awful at it.

'Listen here bitch, I don't know who you are but stay away from my boyfriend Luke.'

I roll my eyes. 'Before you accuse anybody of something, get your facts straight bitch.' I reply.

She seethes. 'How dare you?'

'People like you irritate the fuck outta me. If you don't understand it fully, don't speak on it. Too many people have full opinions with half the facts.' I say and walk away.

I go to the water and take my clothes off. I look around and see many eyes on me. I dive into the water.

The water is refreshing. I look at Luke and the others. I see they took off their shirts, leaving them in their swimming trunks and an evil plan forms.

Longer chapter people! Or that is because of the A/n's, lol.

I hope you liked the chapter! Silent readers, please let yourself be heard!!!

Fact #1
Right now I have over 100 books in my to read list.

X popcorn 🍿