Chapter 21

Hey guys! I'm so so so so so so so so so so so sorry for not updating, I barley had inspiration! 😭

Anyway, the chapter is here, enjoy!

X popcorn 🍿

'Hey Sasha!' Mason says smirking. We're walking in the city, searching for a gift for Cammy boy.

'Yes Mason'

'Lets do the dare game. Right here.' He says challenging. The dare game is that we have to dare each other all the time. In the city in this case. You have to do it no matter what.

A/n the following dares aren't really made up by me, they're from a video I saw on Instagram. I'm not creative enough 😂

'Alright.' I reply. I'll see if I regret it later.

'I dare you to twerk in front of everyone. In your underwear.' He says smirking. I sigh and do as told. I hear a few whistles. I roll my eyes and pull my jeans back on.

'I dare you to take a tattoo.' I say. He groans.

'I hate you.' He says. We go to a tattoo shop and Mason takes a small rose tattoo on his shoulder. I grin as he glares at me.

We near a pizzeria and an idea pops into my head.

'I dare you to steal a pizza.' He says.

I walk in, lean over the counter and grab  a pizza. I run out of the shop quickly.

'HEY! COME BACK THIS INSTANT!' A chubby man, most likely the owner, starts running after us. He can run surprisingly well, seeing as his...... looks, aren't very good. But hey, who am I to judge? I know like no other how you shouldn't judge someone by his or her looks or anything else. It could be a facade.

We run through the city laughing our asses off. After a while I throw the pizza away behind me, still running.

I turn around to see where it landed and a bubble of laughter surfaces again. Soon many follow. It landed straight in the guys face! Mason turns around to see what's so funny and bursts out laughing too. Though I missed out on a delicious meal, it was worth it.

'I dare you to sing in front of everyone.' He says. That isn't so bad. I start singing and people stop to watch. I even got some money! More food! Once I'm finished I leave. We get serious even though that isn't possible and get a present for Cammie.

I spot a fountain and I smirk. 'I dare to take a swim.' I say and he groans. 'Noooo! You aren't serious!' He says. I take the present and he jumps in the water grudgingly.

He takes his shirt off. I roll my eyes. 'Trying to seduce the girls Mase?' I say teasingly.

'Always.' He smirks playfully.

We walk home and after a while we bump into Tanya. I sigh inaudibly and pull back to watch the show. I wish I had popcorn.

I see her act surprised and flirt with Mason. I bite my lip to prevent myself from laughing when I see Mason push her away gently and she looks hurt.

When she is gone Mason looks annoyed. I signal to him that he should walk on already. I see he is shivering form the cold and give him my scarf. I'm a total scarf freak. I literally wear a shirt and a scarf instead of a sweater sometimes.

'Go home, I'll manage.' I say and he doesn't look entirely convinced but I assure him I'll be fine.

I have a feeling something is wrong. When Mason doesn't look back I look at Tanya. She is walking away to an alley with a sad look on her face.

I silently follow her. I see the alley has a dead end. Three men walk up to her and she looks scared. My eyes widen but I remain hidden. I'm going to see what kind of situation this is before I blindly attack for no reason.

'Ahhh, dear Tanya, we're going to have some fun with you.' One of the men says in a gruff voice. I narrow my eyes and quickly plan my moves. I grab a thick branch I see nearby and come out of the shadows. I hit the back of one of the mens head and the others quickly follow.

I quickly memorize the faces before rushing towards Tanya.

'Are you okay?' I ask. She looks up at me with a scared look.

'Hey, what's wrong? I'm not going to tell anybody, don't worry.' I say to comfort her. I really hope she'll tell the police though.

She is trembling and looks like she can fall apart any minute so I hug her gently. Then the tears spill. I hold her until she calms down a bit.

When her tears dry up I hand her some makeup remover and other stuff to remove the black waterfall of mascara that trails form her eye down her face.

She smiles weakly at me. 'Thank you Sasha.' She says genuinely.

'No problem. How long has this been going on, if I may ask?'

'You already asked.' She says with a hint of humor.

I chuckle. 'True.'

'It's been going on for about 3 years.'

'3 years?!' I repeat, horrified. She nods.

'Oh god. I think that once you're ready you should tell the police, regardless of what threats are thrown your way by those disgusting pigs.' I say and she laughs.

'How did you live through every day with a smile plastered on your face?' I ask her in amazement. 'Also sorry if I'm too nosy.' I add.

'It's fine. I just..... I don't know. I considered......' She didn't finish her sentence but I knew what she was going to say.

'Don't. Please don't you ever think about that.'

'Why? I've been nothing but mean to all these people.'

'The strongest people admit their mistakes.' I smile.

'There are people who love you. Maybe you don't see it but there are.' I say.

'How do you know? You don't know what it's like.' She whispers. I turn around to knock on the heads of the men again, hearing a crack. That should be effective enough to keep them out. I look around in their pockets and take their phones out and everything else that's in it. It might be useful.

I turn back to her. 'I do have experience with it, trust me.' I say and push back the memories.