Chapter 6

THANKS FOR THE 300 READS!!!! To some people this is nothing but I think every read counts. Sooooo...... new chapter!

Do you want to do something: 10 things you didn't know about me?

Probably interesting af

Okay so I went to a amphitheater a yesterday and it was pretty funny because it is a story about a girl and a warrior who did something important and the girl is the slave he loves but he gets the princess he doesn't want.

So there were like torch men or however you call that standing on the edge, the highest.... row, and they kept standing there, many torches were still on except two and my dad made a photo of them. I'll stop now, there was another story in the arena that was pretty funny to my opinion but it ain't interesting so..... UP TO THE STORY!

Luke POV
I secretly stare at Sasha. She is.... captivating, and sassy at times.

Stalker much Luke?

I try to focus on my homework, which I'll probably end up not finishing, but I cannot concentrate, because a certain girl keeps invading my mind.

I sigh and run a hand through my hair. I walk downstairs and call Fluffy, my dog, and walk outside, and when I'm in the front garden, I hear someone hum. I turn around and look up.

I see Sasha rearranging stuff in her room. I keep staring at her as if she is a magnet. She stops humming and her eyes connect with mine.

We stare at each other for a while until I look away and go to the park with Fluff.

I let her loose and throw a tennis ball. She runs after it, full of energy. Bounding, she comes back.

I smile. It is a long time ago since I last went to the park with her.

I go on for a while when I see Tanya. I grab Fluffy and hide in the bushes. He seems to understand that he has to be quiet.

I sigh in relief when she is gone. I am not in the mood for her. She is such an annoying clingy bitchy slutty girl! Sorry, just had to say that.

What? It's true! But Sasha isn't huh? My brain teases. I scowl.

Shut the fuck up brain!

No I won't.

I'm going to kill you if you don't shut up!

You can't kill me Lukie, nor can I kill you

I grit my teeth and ignore my brain. My brain is a real bully. You may not notice it, but he is.

I know but you still love me Lukie

Why would I love you brain?

Cause you can't live without me

Yes I can

Liar liar pants on fire

I sigh and give up.

A/n inspired by my conversations with clawWriter

I get out of the bushes and put Fluff on the leash. I walk home and greet mom.

'Hey honey.' She says.

I smile. 'Hey mom.'

'Any sluts brought home?' She asks.

I scowl. 'Mooooom.'

'What?' She looks at me innocently.

'They ain't sluts.' I say. Okay, that isn't true, Tanya is. Maybe the other girls I ever brought home too.

'So you're telling me that ridiculously short skirts, short shirts that barely cover their boobs and so much makeup caked on their unnatural faces aren't signs of slut alert?' She asks with a hand on her hip.

'Okay, yes it kinda is.' I admit.

She prepares dinner and asks, 'can you tell everyone that dinner is ready?'

I nod and go to the stairs and when I'm at the edge I yell, 'GUYS DINNER IS READY!'

'OKE!' I hear two voices say, my brother and sister to be exact.

'You didn't have to yell, you also could've gone upstairs and tell them in a normal voice that dinner is ready.' Mom says when I'm back in the kitchen.

I grin. 'But that's a waste of steps.' I say.

She rolls her eyes and we eat dinner.

'Luke, I want you to stay after dinner.' Mom says. I can tell Lucius and Belle (his siblings) are curious, but leave the room.

She gestures for me to sit on the stool by the bar. I obey and she makes hot chocolate. She gives it to me and I moan when I taste it.

Her. Hot. Chocolate. Tastes. Like. Heaven.

She chuckles. 'Now Luke, who is it?' She asks.

'Uh, who is what?'

'Come on, don't play dumb, I know there is someone you like.'

'I don't like anyone.' I protest, though a girl with tan skin and brown hair pops up in my thoughts.

Pic above. Pretend it like this or with more tan. Or something completely different. Whatever you prefer.

'Yes you do.'

I sigh. 'Okay, I do. How did you know?'

'A mother always can tell.' She says smiling. 'Now tell me, who is it and what is she like?' She asks, sounding like a girl waiting for gossip.

'She is funny, sarcastic, sweet, always knows a comeback, slightly annoying and frustrating at times.' I say.

'Belle, Lucius, just come in already. I know you're behind the door eavesdropping.' I say.

Belle and Lucius shuffle in the room, their eyes pointed to the beautiful wooden kitchen floor.

(Is shuffle even right?)

I snort. 'Did you really think that I didn't know you were standing there? I know you guys long enough to know that you always stand there.' Was that confusing?

Belle looks at me knowingly with a smirk. I roll my eyes and go upstairs to see Sasha in her bed sound asleep.

New chapter, even though I'm on vacation, I actually get ideas from it.

I have nothing else to say, except
Bye 👋🏽
X popcorn 🍿