Chapter 8

I creep up behind Mason and quickly lift him up in bridal style. He yelps. I chuckle and run to the water as far as that is possible. Once I'm deep enough I let him fall into the water.

He shrieks and comes up. I run out of the water and the others run away but since I can run fast I catch up quickly and Cam is next. Then Luke and then Ky. When I got all of them in the water I smirk.

They all stand up and together they approach me. It's creepy. Realizing what they're going to do, I shriek and run away.

Laughing they run after and eventually they get to me and start tickling me.

I start laughing. When they finally release me they go to the bar to drink something.

Suddenly I feel foreign arms around me. I turn around in the guys grip and knee him in the groin. He groans before falling to the ground.

I huff and walk away to the pier. I always love being near the shore. I look approvingly at a speedboat with a beautiful motor. The engine power is capable of 250 horsepower.

I see it near the shore going towards me and I roll my eyes when I see there are some guys on it trying to seduce me.

'May I-' I start and they nod. I take over the motor.

'Hey!' The guys exclaim.

'What?' I ask quasi innocent.

'You're not allowed to actually control it.' One of them says.

'You didn't let me finish my sentence and said yes, so I am allowed to control it. Besides, I have my shipping license.' I say and smirk. Not that it's needed much, the shipping license.

I start the motor and when I'm in the middle of the lake I go full speed and whoop while the boys look white. I go on for a while and then I slow down so I have enough gasoline left to go back.

When I'm back I jump on shore while the boys carefully get up, very unstable and one almost falls in the water trying to get on shore, but I grab him under his arms and lift him up.

A/n this is not like you only have to take a normal step to get on shore, the pier is pretty high so you have to climb up. Confusing, I can't explain this can I?

I chuckle when the strangers complain. 'I'm dizzy.' I snort. They've never lived have they?

'Thanks for allowing me to use your boat guys.' I say with a wink and walk off. Bitch mode activated. No just kidding. Sort of.

I walk to the bar. 'One tequila please.' I say.

'Anything for a lady like you.' The bartender says and winks.

I look at him deadpanned. 'Your work is not flirting but tending the bar!' I say.

He smirks. 'I love a good challenge.' He says. I sit on a stool and lean into him. I wink seductively and lean into his ear.

'One tequila, Now! Or you will never get children because your dick is chopped off! ' I whisper in his ear.

His eyes widen and he scurries off to prepare my drink. I hear four guys laughing and turn around to see.... okay you know who it is I'm too lazy too say all the names.

When it's finally there I say 'could you give five whiskeys too? I'll pay.' I say. The guys raise their eyebrows.

'What? It's a party, besides, I don't get drunk easily.' I say and we drink shot after shot and party all night.

At the end the guys are drunk off their asses and I'm still sober. I roll my eyes at their behavior.

I film the guys when they stand on the bar trying to look like a rockstar and do some other crazily weird things. Oh, I'm so going to show this tomorrow.

'Come on guys, I think it's time to go home.' I say.

'Buuuuut I don't want toooo.' Luke whines like a baby. I take him by the hand and Mason, Ky and Cam hold his hand. First Ky, then Mase holds Ky's hand and then Cam holds Masons hand.

Sounds complicated? It isn't.

I push them in the backseat and search for the car key. Once I find it I start driving. I grab the phones from the guys and try to find out where they live.

First I go to Ky's house, since his is the closest, then Cams and then Masons. I leave the car there since it is his, which I found out when we drove to the party.

I walk home with Luke. He is staggering so I put my arm under his, you know what I mean, so I can prevent him from falling.

Luke turns to me and pushes a lock behind my ear. 'You know Sasha, you're pretty.' I blush.

'I like you Sasha. Like like you.' He says and I can't help but chuckle at the way he formulated the sentence.

My chuckling is cut off when Luke leans in and places his lips on mine. My eyes widen.

Yes people! Here it is! We all knew it was coming. Like it? Or like like it, as Luke tends to say when drunk? 😂

Fact #2
I have over 100 books in my reading list

X popcorn 🍿