Chapter 15

Wait! Wait! Before the new chapter begins, did I really see 700 readers?! Or is wattpad deceiving me again? Or my eyes? Eyes can be tricky liars too. Holy fudge balls! Thank you sooooo much!

Okay okay, I'll let you read the chapter *raises arms in surrender*

'What do you mean my dad?' Adrian asks frowning.

I take a deep breath. There is no way out of this.

'Your dad locked me up somewhere and abused me for four days, according to my parents. Whiplashes, cutting in my skin with knives, throwing knives too, throwing me into a room, every wall and the ground 130 degrees.' I say with an iron mask on my face. Not literally.

Adrian's eyes widen. 'My dad?' I nod wordlessly.

He growls and I prevent myself from backing up. That was one moment of weakness, I won't let it happen again.

His eyes soften. 'I'm sincerely sorry Sasha, I'm sorry that he did that to you.'

'You can't apologize for your dad, even though I doubt he will.' I say.

'Besides, I've left my old me behind me, mostly. The new me is better to my opinion.' I say with a smirk.

'Really?' Adrian asks challenging.

I look at my waist. 'Shit, I'm late. I have to go to dance lessons.' I say in a hurry.

'Hopping around in a tutu?' Adrian, Aiden and Liam ask in chorus with a raised eyebrow.

I give them the middle finger and say 'Ky thought so first too, but he ended up liking it. And no, it is not ballet. Ryan, come.' I say, take some clothes out of Ryan's closet for dance lesson, put them in my bag, leave the room and Ryan shrugs, following suit.

'She definitely changed.' I hear Aiden mutter before I'm downstairs.

'Positive or negative?' I yell. As response I hear incoherent mumbling.

I rush out of the door and I hop on my Harley, Ryan behind me. We race to the dance school where I take his clothes out of the bag and put my bag in a teacher locker where I have a spare set normal and dance clothes.

I rush to the room to see everyone waiting. 'Sorry that I'm late. Lets start immediately.' I say rushed.

They nod.

'Did you start warming up already?'

They nod again. Ryan and I quickly warm up and we start dancing the choreography we did last time.

The lesson passes by quickly. At the end I call Ryan to me.

'Are they still there?'

'Yes.'

'Then I want to speak to them.' I say firmly.

He nods and he changes and goes to the teacher locker room, where I just changed and now have the bag, trying to lock that goddamn locker!

He chuckles at my frustration, walks over to me and locks it easily. I look at him with my mouth slightly open.

'What? How!'I exclaim.