Chapter 16

Ryan hugs me gently.

'You always put others before you. Now I understand why they love you. But isn't it time to think about yourself too?' He says and I don't answer.

I quickly put everything back in my bag.

'What I want, doesn't matter.' I say curtly and another memory flashes across my mind but I make it disappear quickly.

I stand up and notice that I have a way to long shirt on. I raise my eyebrow.

They blush. 'We kept... your private parts covered, don't worry.' Adrian says.

'Huh, never thought I'd see the day that you, Adrian Black, blush.' I say.

He rolls his eyes. 'Where are my clothes?' I ask.

They point at a bedside table. Wow, I didn't even see that. I mentally facepalm myself.

'Well, are you gonna stay here and watch me change or what?' I ask, tapping my foot on the floor impatiently.

They hurry out of the room and I quickly change. I walk downstairs.

'So, we're good?' I ask and they nod and hug me while I stand there awkwardly.

I go home with everything and am greeted by my brother who, for once, aren't worried. Now you get why they're usually so protective?

Well, I didn't tell them about Ryan, and definitely not about Adrian and the others, nor will I tell them anytime soon.

I go to my room. Taylor Swift concert tonight, I realize. Luke looks at me, excited. I shower and put on a new, fresh set of clothes.

A/n outfit above with a black denim jacket, including that hair

Luke smiles as he sees me. I eat with my family and then I walk outside where Luke is waiting at his car.

He opens the door. 'Ladies first.' He says.

'Oh you're such a gentleman Luke.' I say and he chuckles.

He drives us to the concert. I grab his hand as we walk in and it is busy, as I expected.

We get cola and take place in our seats. Eventually the concert begins and we enjoy it thoroughly.

After a while I lay my head on Luke's shoulder. I feel him put an arm around me.

After the concert we walk back to the car. Luke brings me home. I step out of the car and Luke stands in front of me.

I smile up at him. 'Thank you for taking me to the concert.'

'You're the only Swiftie I know. And you are the one who payed for this incredibly sweet gift.' He says grinning.

We lean forward a bit and look each other in the eyes. Our breath mingles in the night.

Then we look at our windows and see both families grinning. We chuckles and gesture to both to come outside.

They do so and I see two new faces: Uncle Sam, and Lucky, his adorable dog. I squeal.

'LUCKY! UNCLE SAM!' I hug Lucky first. He has played a big role in my life.

As response he licks me and I chuckle.

'Can I get a hug too? Or does your dear uncle not exist to you?' I hear Sam say.

I chuckle and hug him tightly. 'Uncle.' I say in his jacket, so my words are muffled.

'How many times do I have to say that you have to call me Sam?' He says quasi stern.

'I don't know uncle.' I say teasingly. 'Wait, I have to introduce you to: Luke, Mason, Cameron, Kygo and Lea.' I introduce him to all the others. Yeah, the gang, as I like to call them, is there too.

My brothers eye the boys threateningly. 'Asher, Jack, London, Lloyd and Duncan Tanner, behave or I'll have you castrated.' I send them a stare like Melissa did when I stayed at theirs and they relent.

Our parents chat and so do my brothers. They also begin to like the boys, I notice. Thank god.

'Still think they're scary?' I ask Mason.

'Less. Sure, they can still be scary but they're nice.'

'Now Sasha, for your birthday we still have a small surprise.' Mom says and we say goodbye to the others. While the others are still watching the door opens.

When I see who it is I shriek and a huge smile forms on my face. I run towards him.

'THOMAS!' I yell as hard as I can and hug him and wrap my legs around his waist.

'You better explain whatcha doing here.' I say quasi stern.

'Surprise! Happy very late birthday Sash.' He says.

'Did you gain weight?' He says jokingly.

'Last time I checked I was supposed to.' I whisper in his ear.

I hold onto him tightly. I love his hugs. He is the best hugger I've ever met.

I turn to the others in his grip. 'Guys, this is Thomas, my best friend. Not my boyfriend, to be clear, since most people mistake us for a couple.' The boys thought so too, that was quite easy to see on their faces. Especially Luke's, since we just almost kissed.

'Now Tommie boy, we are going inside and we're going to talk.' I say.

'55kg. Still healthy. For you.' I whisper in his ear and he smiles and carries me inside and upstairs.

A/n why does this sound wrong?

When we're upstairs I just know that the boys and girls are looking at us and I close the curtains.

Thomas kicks off his shoes and lays on the couch. I lay on him, my head on his chest. He hugs me and I snuggle up.

I don't know why, but when he hugs me, I feel.... kinda weird, I guess..... safe, loved, cared for, protected.

A/n I want that kind of feeling too! anyone else still waiting for that kind of boy/girl? clawWriter are you still in for the bedflix together, waiting for Prince Charming? 😂😂😂

Thomas opens his mouth hesitantly, but then he closes again. We lay together in silence. I want this to last forever.

Thomas starts tracing circles on my stomach. 'Hey Sasha, I have something to tell you.'

Hellooooo guys! Or girls.

I just have a synopsis for a story that isn't going to be published yet, that's gonna take a while. I just want to know what you think of it. Don't copy or I'll hunt you down. I have tomahawks, machetes, daggers, fists and I can go on!

Title: Soul Sister

Synopsis:
Laila is a young woman who dreams to be a warrior and loves adventure and lives on the cursed side of the realm. Little does she know she has a soul sister on the other side. She only finds out a while after they both sneak to the boundary and they meet.

Leah is a woman who lives on the gifted side of the realm and obeys her parents who don't accept her as she is in her heart. She secretly yearns for adventure. She defies everything she has been taught to do when she is with Laila.

The question remains, why it's forbidden to go to the other side when there is a soul sister waiting on the other side, who is the same, yet so different?

End synopsis

So, what do you think? Just be honest.

Bye
X popcorn 🍿