Chapter 9

Sasha POV
Our lips move in synchronization. He tastes like alcohol and mint. When we part I blush.

'W-we- lets go home Luke.' He is drunk, I'm not going to kiss him or use him when he is drunk.

He looks a little sad but says nothing and walks with me. Within a second he suddenly transforms into a noisy kid.

'Wheeeennnn arrrre weeee hooooommeee Saaaaashaaaaa?' He whines. I sigh and groan.

When we arrive at his house I see that his parents are still up. I knock on the window tentatively. They look up and the mother comes to the door.

'Hey, I see you brought Luke home, is he very drunk?' She asks. Luke starts singing why try from Ariana Grande really loud. He has a pretty good voice, but his mother and I flinch at the volume.

'Quite needless to say, yes, he is.' I say. The mother chuckles and ushers us in.

'How impolite of me to leave you outside. Come in.' She says stressed. I chuckle.

'No stress, it's alright.' I say.

'Can you put him in bed? I can't and I'm pretty sure he'll listen to a beautiful girl like you. After that we can talk.' She says with a wink.

I blush and nod and lead him upstairs. I go into his room, it isn't hard to find since its across mine so I can guess a little where it is.

I put him in bed. I close the curtains, brush his teeth and give him pajamas. He can't even pull them on on his own, so I help him, trying not to look at his manhood, at least he wears boxers. Man, he can't do anything in this state.

'Don't go.' He whispers when I try to leave. I lay in bed with him and when he sleeps, I slip out of the bed and look at him. He looks so peaceful and sweet, so different than at day.

I close the door quietly and go downstairs to find his parent there. The mom smiles while his dad glares at me.

'Are you another slut of Luke?' The father asks. I don't blush or cry- I'm not that type, it ain't my thing- no, I look at him with narrowed eyes and make fists to prevent myself from punching him in the face.

The mother glares at him. 'Ronald, how dare you! Sorry for my husband, he is very rude. You're actually the first girl who brings him home.' She apologizes.

'It's alright. I don't mean to be rude miss, but you can't apologize for your husband, that is something he'll have to do.'

She raises her eyebrow. What is it with them and raising their eyebrow? 'I like you. And dear, just call me Melissa.'

'Well Melissa, I'm Sasha, a classmate and Luke's dance teacher. I almost forgot, I'm also your neighbor.'

She chuckles. 'Well, thank you very much for bringing Luke home.'

'It's my pleasure.' I say.

'I hope to see you around again someday. I like you. You're different than all those, well, sluts Luke brings along.' She says and I burst out laughing.

'I like you.' I say. 'And I take it you mean those girls with crop tops and boobs that look like they had plastic surgery, short skirts and cake faces?' I ask bluntly.

'Yes, those girls.' She says dryly. I say goodbye, step out of the door and am home within 10 steps

I enter the house quietly. I go to sleep quickly.

-Next morning-

I wake up with a slight headache. Maybe I should've taken that much tequila, even though I didn't get drunk.

I look over at Luke's and see his mom opening the curtains. I smile and wave at her. She waves back enthusiastically and leaves the room.

I get up, pull on clothes, eat breakfast and when I go upstairs I see Luke still sleeping.

I go over to his house and when Melissa opens I excuse myself and run upstairs. I open the door to Luke's room. I grabbed a glass of water along the way and now I dump it on him. I take some clothes out of the closet and leave it on the chair. 

I hear him yell because of the water. 'Luke, get your ass out of bed, change clothes and I'll make your breakfast and you can get a ride with me.' I say. Luke gets out of bed grudgingly and I hear him mutter something about dancing girls being annoying before I leave the room.

I run back downstairs and see a impressed Melissa. 'Damn girl. Even I can't get him out of bed when he has a hangover, and you did it in a few seconds.' I chuckle and make breakfast for Luke. Bread with some cheese on it and a glass of water, simple.

When Luke comes downstairs I practically shove the breakfast in his face and pack his bag. Jesus am I the mother here or what?

'You must mean something to him if he doesn't stay in bed or yell at you the whole time when you wake him up.' Melissa says smirking. I shoot her a glare and so does Luke before going on with what we were doing.

When Luke is done I give him his bag and sprint to my Harley. I gesture for him to sit behind me.

I race off to school. We're just on time and I see a few stares. I get off and so does Luke. I drag him to the lesson by his ear. We're in one second before the bell goes.

A second before the bell goes we're in. I sigh in relief. We're just in time.

I settle down in a seat in the back.

I go through the day with sighs, and when it's over I go to the dancehall.

I change into my dance clothing and warm up.

Pic above

I start humming to a song. Do you guys also have that once you start a song, you can't, or barely can, stop it until it's ends? Just me? Okay then.

The boys come in one by one. Just when I'm about to start the lesson, I see James standing at the entrance.

'Seems like the guys are eager to start. You got them hooked girl.' He says.

I laugh. And he is supposed to be my dance teacher.

He turns serious. 'Anyway, I'm here because there is a boy who wants to join too. Do you mind' He asks. I shake my head.

The boy shows up behind James and I freeze.

'Sasha, boys, this is Ryan, Ryan-' I cut him off. 'I- I know him.'

1121 words! Longer chapter peeps!
I hope you like it!

Fact #3

this year after the summer vacation I'm going to my sixth school

X popcorn 🍿